We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
STB, two things not to forget! Options

adorno
#1 Posted : 8/28/2010 9:16:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM recently pulled the following using an STB (HCl) tek:

300mg later there were definite slight effects, but also an unpleasant body load and angst. Maybe phenythylamines just aren't for SWIM. An earlier unpleasant experience with 2C-E would seem to confirm this... (It is funny too, because SWIM has yacked down pounds of unactive tar and resin from previous failed attempts without even the slightest belly-ache, but the second there was anything potent in it, even if it is only 300mg, the body-load begins.

Anyways, SWIM had attempted several times to succeed at this and he failed, and so he shared with me the two things he felt really made a difference with respect to success:

1. Let your Xylene, Toulene, or Limonene sit with your basified cactus for at least 24 hours, mixing from time to time whenever you can...

(Previously, SWIM had only let them mix for a ~30 minutes or whatever, most teks seem to suggest that this is fine, but it was really apparent (to SWIM at least) how much difference time makes in letting the solvent soak up the freebase).

2. Make CERTAIN that none, (NOT EVEN THE SLIGHTEST AMOUNT), of your basified cactus (including the WATER) remains in the solvent when it is finally salted.

(This is probably so obvious to most people they don't even think to put it in their teks. That's a problem, because there are idiots like SWIM who suppose that "separate" means "separate as best you can." Needless to say, even a negligible amount of lye-water can destroy the precipitation step, producing either harmless table salt or deadly poison. And so, the fact that this was pointed out and stressed, that "separate" means "SEPARATE", in the last tek SWIM used really made a difference he thought.

I guess that's it, aside from the fact that SWIM also used much more lye with this attempt than he ever previously had... If I remember correctly, the tek called for basically (no pun intended) 1:1 lye with cactus powder, which seemed excessive, but really seemed to do the trick...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

obliguhl
#2 Posted : 8/28/2010 10:28:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you, I've enjoyed your experience and advice! To have anxiety everytime you try something new is common i think. Perhaps its the stimulating component of the mescaline that makes you anxious ?

dg
#3 Posted : 8/28/2010 2:23:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

adorno wrote:
producing either harmless table salt or deadly poison.

really> what poison??

shoe
#4 Posted : 9/7/2010 11:35:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice yeild adorno!

SWIM has yet to have a mescaline extract experience but from previous experiences with 2-CB and 2-Ci he thinks it should be good. Hopefully body load won't be too high, as you mentioned.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!