We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
ultra pure harmaline fumarate! Options

D_Juggz
#21 Posted : 7/13/2010 12:50:33 PM

Dr Do Little

69Ron, You can't just tell us that about THH + DMT and not tell us how you managed to separate the 3?
What plant source do you use to obtain THH most easily? SWIM has to try this.
The hardest thing of all is to find a black cat in a dark room, especially if there is no cat.
-Confucius

"Under the skin of our lives; somewhere deep and early, forgotten, we all share the same dreams"

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#22 Posted : 7/13/2010 12:51:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
harmine and harmaline reduce just as easy as bufo n oxide or spice n oxide - with zink and hcl

so you mean harmine/harmaline can be made into THH with zinc and hcl easily? and how to know for sure that the final product is THH, what kind of tests were done?

do you think it works with acetic acid and zinc instead of hcl and zinc?

soulfood
#23 Posted : 7/13/2010 1:08:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

D_Juggz wrote:
69Ron, You can't just tell us that about THH + DMT and not tell us how you managed to separate the 3?

He uses mail order I guess. Smile

director of sound
#24 Posted : 7/13/2010 7:55:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

it may work with acetic acid if it is glacial... pg 16...

"because it is who i am...... i strive with all my soul to see the unimaginable the ineffable and the mysterious"

69ron
#25 Posted : 7/13/2010 8:19:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
D_Juggz wrote:

He uses mail order I guess. Smile

The last harmala extraction SWIM did was quite a long time ago. It's a pain in the ass. So, yeah, SWIM saves himself a lot of trouble and just orders it on-line. If he can’t afford to order it, he just uses ground Peganum harlama, no extraction. What’s the point? SWIM has a job and kids to take care of. Why waste time extracting something when you can just make tea from Peganum harmala or buy the isolated harmala alkaloids on-line. It’s not like they are illegal where SWIM lives.

I’m curious in this extraction for ideas to apply to other techs. SWIM will probably never extract harlama alkaloids again, unless they become illegal to buy on-line.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

SnozzleBerry
#26 Posted : 7/13/2010 8:29:16 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Laughing
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Gir
#27 Posted : 7/13/2010 8:32:14 PM

Gir

Baron wrote:
Buy from me because thats what I do

<3 love ya baron.
Lets go extract something together Smile

house wrote:
19:10:05 ‹house› mama aya gave me lego man eye healers

Smoke Spice, NOW

Gir likes to tell lies, and the truth, but gir cant even tell the difference between them...

http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.phpTHIS IS THE VENUS PROJECT.

Phlux-
#28 Posted : 7/14/2010 1:08:02 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

hrmm - is this really - just harmaline - did u separate it from the harmine yourself - i assume its from a rue extraction.
in extracting rue, i found there to be on average 4x as much harmine as harmaline.
i had read harmaline is neurotoxic - i enjoyed it alone - very novel headbob feeling.(felt a bit like a dashboard dog)
antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

endlessness
#29 Posted : 7/14/2010 1:21:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Phlux- wrote:
hrmm - is this really - just harmaline - did u separate it from the harmine yourself - i assume its from a rue extraction.
in extracting rue, i found there to be on average 4x as much harmine as harmaline.

yes, I had asked this and he answered:

director of sound wrote:
as for the no harmine, part of the process includes a partial to full hydrolysis of harmine into harmaline via heating in an alcoholic solution of acetic acid leaving behind only a small percentage of harmine around .5-1%,

but I asked how does he know for sure about this, specially citing numbers to the half-percent error, if he doesnt have an analytical equipment, and he didnt answer yet..

Yeah phlux I like harmaline too, but I preffer harmine. I would like to test THH by itself but I find a waste to extract caapi and I still havent tried doing the zinc reduction on harmaline to see if it works.

Phlux-
#30 Posted : 7/22/2010 6:44:41 PM

The Root

it works for sure - and i wana see the references for that harmine to harmaline thing - i dont think its changing anything.

interesting thing i noted

got 4 bottles

harmine, harmaline, thh from harmine/harmaline reduction and caapi extract
they were in freebase form re-xing from methanol
i converted to fumarate salt form - on the jars now after slow re-x from methanol - i notice the only one stained with pink/red is the caapi one
hiineteresting no?
antrocles wrote:

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:

Quote:

Phlux-
#31 Posted : 7/25/2010 11:49:35 AM

The Root

next interesting fact - in those bottles - which are now dry - the harmaline had not even 1 single needle like xtal - the harmine, thh and caapi vial were loaded with xtals tho ?
next - cleanup and water re-x
antrocles wrote:

Quote:

Quote:

director of sound
#32 Posted : 7/31/2010 9:22:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sorry for the long wait. water recrystals take a while but you get some amazing results. it appears that the harmine and harmaline crystalized separatly from each other!

and finally

dun

DUN

DUNDUNDA!!!

THE MONSER 1.3g 1/2 inch diameter CRYSTALSAURIS!!!

"because it is who i am...... i strive with all my soul to see the unimaginable the ineffable and the mysterious"

Aegle
#33 Posted : 7/31/2010 11:07:08 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

Director of Sound

Wow, those crystals are really beautiful...

Much Peace and Respect
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

narmz
#34 Posted : 8/30/2010 1:08:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

those fumarates crystallized out of water? did you evap the water or did they just crash out?
Everything I post is made up fiction. SWIM represents a character who is not based in or on reality.

director of sound
#35 Posted : 9/6/2010 8:50:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ultra slow evap over the course of a few weeks in an Erlenmeyer flask. i took the crude crystals i got from the origional fumarate salting (from the freebase in DCM with 70% FASI) and dissolved them in boiling distilled water about 15g to 100ml and let it cool, the excess fumaric acid will crash out first so it is filtered once cool then over time as it evaps the harmaline crystals will grow.

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=14046

PREV12