We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
- Options

Ash
#1 Posted : 9/5/2010 2:03:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

-

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Shayku
#2 Posted : 9/5/2010 3:20:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, you should definitely conclude that! You really need a better smoking method, even sandwiching between herbs (parsley, tobacco, whatever), or better yet use a freebase ( "crack" ) pipe or The Machine, or ultimately a GVG (though I've yet to try out my own).

It's hard to compare experiences, but it really sounds like you could go much further. Much, much further. I haven't been to where others around here have been, but I've been far enough to know it was far enough, with many entities communicating with me in underground mazes made of living goo with continuously morphing colors and tapestries that sometimes responded to my attention, sometimes acted on their own. These are not just places I saw, these are places I've been to. I was there. And then there was ego loss. Beyond the beyond. When you get there, there will be no question. Meanwhile, do yourself a favor, take your time, extract again and get a proper smoking device Smile
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

ragabr
#3 Posted : 9/5/2010 3:20:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Definitely get away from foil. Would suggest The Machine or The Key if the GVG seems a little excessive at this point. Sounds like you've been having a great introduction so far. Would only suggest less focus on breaking through and more on embracing what comes. A technique that really helped SWIM, she picked up from one of Antrocles posts, to just focus on the carrier wave as much as possible, surrendering into it.

Be cool, be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

HotTuna
#4 Posted : 9/6/2010 3:50:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ash wrote:

Wave 1 - Pink and white light massaged my body with a feeling of love.

Cool! SWIM had a very similar experience. Check out the writeup: https://dmt-nexus.me/for...aspx?g=posts&t=15213