We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
visionary art Options

jamie
#1 Posted : 9/4/2010 6:41:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Phantastica
#2 Posted : 9/5/2010 4:53:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

what an awesome documentary fractal! thanks so much for sharingVery happy there are some really talented artists in that vid that i hadn't heard of before. also, towards the end, richard meech talks about his upcoming documentary: Vine of the Soul which looks really great by the way. can't wait to watch it
<3

Kazoo...
#3 Posted : 9/5/2010 8:44:19 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

thank you thank you thank you!!!!

So many amazing artists, not only is this vid. totally inspiring,

but they mentioned an artist that i ran into last year and had the extreem pleasure of witnessing one of their demnstrations one highly electrified night that just blew all of us in the audience away, unfortunally we all could not remember the name of the artist the next morning... but they mentioned him in the vid. fractal just posted and some how i rememberd and it just clicked....

awesome artist in general, but he/they do this live show thing that all i can say is wow.... so inspiring...

the artists name is- Android Jones -and -Phandroid- is the live visual art show he/they puts on....
here is a link of a clip of the show... its the best one i could find, but it really doesnt do it justice, just a taste... you have to see it live if you ever get the opportunity!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVWZxbtF-mY

thanks for reminding me...

..and Enjoy!
Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see....

Phantastica
#4 Posted : 9/5/2010 9:07:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

this is beautiful kazoo! concrescence of new art forms and dances like these really point toward the emergence of a psychedelic-oriented planet. would love to see this live, and i'm sure it would blow my mind on a psych
<3