We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Thanks Options

sonofsnow
#1 Posted : 9/4/2010 5:58:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

First of all i would like to say Thanks for making this site and a special thanks to all the mods for sustaining this site and the patience you show to all of us newbies.Cool

With this in mind i would also like to say to the newcomers to please show respect and gratitude to the ones keeping this site running. Personally I think all of us newcomers should show a bit more respect to the persons in this site, that is sitting with and sharing the information with us. By doing a bit more resarch regarding a subject before we ask question we would find that the question have most probably allready been answered.I do find it a bit respectless to just throw out a question and then waiting for the answerWink

So a much love and a great thanks to all the Mods for your sharing of wisdom and information and yet another thanks for your patience.

After finding this site and getting lots of help from many of the old foxes to make sucsessful extraction, I have had a growing interest for Organic chemistry and now I finally have started to study it in its depths.

Dont Take things for granted, be humble and show respect:idea:

Thanks to you all.
The things that IS has a meaning,
but it`s what IS NOT that make them usefull

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.