We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Recent dip into hyperspace Options

cave paintings
#1 Posted : 9/4/2010 8:38:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I figured I should post this experience while its still ripe in my memory. SWIM decided to go for a second shot today after a sub breakthrough experience. SWIM smoked approximately 40-50 milligrams of jungle spice, it was eyeballed. Caapi as leaf bed. I prefer the gvg because of how it is easier for one to control how far one goes, but bong was what was convenient at the time.
After snapping the bowl after the 4th hit maybe, I saw a being made of crystalline patterns appear in the corner of my vision.

I saw a dark Ganesha figure with a 'light' shining near her. This light was more like a glowing ball of energy that seemed to be creating the visions. I saw hundreds of beings all floating around me. I seemed to be recognized there, but they seemed far more interested in the light. The rest of the experience consisted of me watching these beings reach towards the light, aswell as be created by the light.

There wasnt much more than that. It was about a level 2 experience, dictating it by antrocles levels. 'I' was still there, definitely not ego death. More just a peek into some random happenings of the greater mind of nature I guess. Random though, it didnt strike me as terribly significant.

Just thought id share Smile
appreciate whatever feedback
Living to Give

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

godling in search
#2 Posted : 9/4/2010 11:04:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sounds amazing... and that it is significant... ....... like why were you recognized in this place? and who are those beings? why are they there? and all those who were there were more interested in a light than you?... what is this light and why is it causing so much interest?....and it's creating?.... also, why were they reaching towards the light?... ..... are you being shown something?....

...to have your eyes opened is a gift... and all things shown are gifts....use your gifts wisely and receive more...

happy travels Smile
Love with no reservation..
....................................................we were made in His image..we are His body..listen to us...us, is you and me, and that person, and that other person
i was about to fall and then i met You..

i am the blind one and You are my eyes...please help me to see..

a friend of mine beat the incurable....he said, you can sleep when you die
.............................................................................................
Never here, never there, always in space, insanity is my face....resulting in unsound postings that are not to be taken serious but only as fictional writing, fantasy
.......................................................................................................................
in search of two things....ALL things to do with the Spirit and her, our completion