We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
wonders of the wonderland Options

ayahuascan
#1 Posted : 8/28/2010 2:46:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the taste of the brew is such a new intense experience every sip, it was like trying to drink all of swim's life sins. from the very beginning swim has been warned that recreational purposes never end well. swim tested this theory, giving some brew to a spiritually inclined soul and to the typical junky friend practising escapism, crazy as it may sound but swim confirms integrity of the warning.

upon consuming all of the brew, swim patiently waited out the sickness that suddenly lingered into swim's stomach and wildly spread to the very tip of every extremity. it induced puking of a natural painless kind which immediately restores the mental stability that was tempered with by the nausea. physically, swim has never felt so mellow in swim's life. at this moment, other than the black/white crystals zooming randomly at times, swim thought swim could pass a sobriety test with ease. however that thought suddenly backfired and swim was plunged into an immense dream consciousness. while still plunging hard, swim was able to grasp some of the reality with swim. fluorescent purple and blue danced down towards swim in a thousand helix. swim saw the eye, an ancient eye that was semi transparent revealing a mandala made of dark energy of an unknown invisible entity, glowing and wavering gently then disappearing. swim knew swim was on the shuttle to hyperspace so swim lay on the bed and relieve swim's initial defence mechanism that does not accept this other reality. swim learnt from other experiences that the more swim disbelieve, the harder the brew smashes swim's ego. losing ego is the most humble state of being swim could attain and only through severely near death consultations.

when the shuttle was about to touch down on hyperspace, swim felt extremely ill. swim was convinced swim was dying. not the kind of near death experience that the everyday world has to offer. this time swim is the soul submitting to the fact that swim's body has just malfunctioned and fear overcomes swim pathetically. upon submission that other entities came into contact. swim recalls a blue alien curiously looking at swim and suddenly welcoming and inviting swim to hyperspace. it was as though the alien had known swim for a long time, even swim felt that way towards the alien. throughout the time swim has been hearing schizophrenic voices. voices that blurted out a lexicon of imagery of swim's life on an old movie screen during the walk with swim's connoisseur.

all the while in hyperspace as swim explores, swim cant help but feel swim was being watched and accompanied secretly by some other entities. it was not a few of them, swim could delusionally feel it was in the hundreds or even thousands as they buzz away each one whispering to the other about swim. swim distracts swim's attention to the stunning fluidity of geometrical objects forming and ever changing patterns of black, gold, orange and white. then purple, blue, turquoise and red. out of nowhere, one of the patterns made a shocking movement. the patterns burst out into the head of a very huge snake archetype which was hollow and it uttered words. so soft but constantly ringing repeatedly as though the speed of sound has been drastically reduced when it suddenly became crystal clear. it said what it had to in a language of hieroglyphics. somehow swim understood, metaphorically like the key, the answer to all questions.

swim then was suddenly flashed out of the space into a black hole but this black hole instead of the common gravitational forces that is able to theoretically warp time was instead the exact opposite. this black hole's massive gravitational force was being warped by time. swim felt its hard pull but was floating slowly inwards into another dimension and at the end of its corridor was a light purple glow which had an inner black glow and in it was another white sphere. it was like the gateway to heaven. it was beautiful.

swim's auditory was nothing but a interupted warping high pitch tone that had a constant bassy buzzing background. the chrysanthemum glow in the mandala became nearer and revealed its endless geometrical pattern that seemed to rotate itself in a cylindrical shape. like silk in an abyss of lime water, swim was drowning into microscopic patches of black which grew larger and larger. as the black patches overtook the space like holes in a heavenly fabric, melting away the glows and then complete darkness which slowly bursts into a moon eclipse. swim suddenly felt a jolt of energy and realized that swim is back in swim's room feeling out of place as swim did not immediately recognize and took a moment to comprehend that swim was back in human form. back to earth.

swim believes that it wasnt swim's mind that had created hallucinations of such nor does swim believes the brew had unlocked imagery already in swim's mind that were hidden although possible. swim authentically believes the brew to be the lubricant or the key to open doors in the body for the soul to enter/leave in this case "explore".

thankyou for reading.
to make this mundane world sublime, take half a gram of phanerothyme.. to fathom hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of psychedelic..

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ms_manic_minxx
#2 Posted : 8/28/2010 4:45:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing. It sounds like you received an incredible welcome to the other side. Smile
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

ragabr
#3 Posted : 8/28/2010 7:28:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This sounds like a deep journey with a lot going on. Glad to read it, thank you.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

x1balba
#4 Posted : 8/28/2010 9:19:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Great story, thanks for sharing.
Anything stated above is a work of pure fiction. The delusional author is writing a story about his imaginary friends. The author does not condone nor participate in any illegal activities. Anything said by the author should not be attempted, taken seriously, or believed. Enjoy the story.

It seems like everyone is sleep-walking through their waking state or wake-walking through their dreams. -Waking Life

KwisatzHaderach
#5 Posted : 8/30/2010 2:40:05 AM

everything is becoming

Dude amazing report. I enjoyed reading every minute of it.

Quote:
SWIM believes that it wasnt SWIM's mind that had created hallucinations of such nor does SWIM believes the brew had unlocked imagery already in SWIM's mind that were hidden although possible. SWIM authentically believes the brew to be the lubricant or the key to open doors in the body for the soul to enter/leave in this case "explore".

I believe this as well within my journeys of smoked spice.

thankyou
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

limoseen
#6 Posted : 8/30/2010 9:57:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for such a lovely description of your journey.... I wonder how much information you will glean from the experience over time.. as you reflect on it= let us know if anything significant occurs to you... and thanks again

godling in search
#7 Posted : 9/1/2010 11:50:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

it is a very nice report... thank you for sharing ... and i am glad for you, as well as excited.... continue on brofis
Love with no reservation..
....................................................we were made in His image..we are His body..listen to us...us, is you and me, and that person, and that other person
i was about to fall and then i met You..

i am the blind one and You are my eyes...please help me to see..

a friend of mine beat the incurable....he said, you can sleep when you die
.............................................................................................
Never here, never there, always in space, insanity is my face....resulting in unsound postings that are not to be taken serious but only as fictional writing, fantasy
.......................................................................................................................
in search of two things....ALL things to do with the Spirit and her, our completion

Praline
#8 Posted : 9/2/2010 12:45:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

All that SWIMming makes it really hard to follow.
FYI- Anything I post here is just stuff made up by my crazy brother who lives in my closet. I feed him jellybeans.

ayahuascan
#9 Posted : 9/3/2010 7:17:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thanks to all, just wanted to say since that experience..
swim has never felt so Very happy for so long..
to make this mundane world sublime, take half a gram of phanerothyme.. to fathom hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of psychedelic..