We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Blue lotus? Options

Dimitrius
#21 Posted : 9/2/2010 7:53:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Morbiddoctor wrote:
Oh very nice! I've been hearing alot on about the electric sheep changa. Sounds like a plan Smile

They've also more recently had an Electric Sheep blend with full-spec, amber-colored spice. They didn't give such ecstatic reports about it. Didn't say much at all really. Confused
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Metta-Morpheus
#22 Posted : 4/23/2020 7:29:34 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I’ve been playing with the pink and the blue lotus lately. I have a changa blend curing right now which is made up of 25% blue, 25% pink, about 20% klip dagga, 20% killer tasting sativa, and a pinch of mint to finish it off. I will say at the least, it’s the most colorful, interesting looking changa I’ve made yet. Still smells like acetone so I can’t report of that yet.

I have smoked each herb individually, and used the lotus and dagga each separately as a bed in my gvg. I will say vaping the herbs in much tastier than smoking. The lotus has a smooth, wonderful floral taste, and the dagga has a lemony kinda citrus flavor. Neither reflected that smoking them. I have gotten a buzz off a joint of the lotus and klip dagga. Kinda stony and relaxing. I will be making a tea out of some 50x lotus extract with some dagga in the next couple of nights. Interested to see what kinda feels that brings on.

EDIT: So I stand corrected. What I have is Egyptian blue lotus, which as posted on the previous page, is not a lotus, it’s a lily. And with that info that I just re-read makes sense, as the pink lotus petals are much larger than the blue petals of the lily.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

AiL762
#23 Posted : 11/18/2020 6:43:02 AM

\-= Conquer Your Fears =-/

I've also read the egyptian is what seems to the the "go to". Hopefully should be getting some extract soon and I'll love to come back and chime in then.

rOm
#24 Posted : 11/18/2020 11:05:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I did try this "blue lotus" ( well the blue lilly ) stamens soaked in white wine.
That was a succes in feeling an euphoric wave, I drunk it with a friend at the time, we laughed and had a good compassionate heart warming and bitter wine enhanced blue lilly.
It is interesting plants ( both Sacred Lotus and Blue Lilly ), easy to use. Often overlooked medicinals and psychoactives.
They are beautiful water plants to grow and watch, and have an easy effect. light but good hearty and smiling effect. I'd put them in some sort of natural anxyolitic and anti depressant plants.
Worth time to try as vape, drink and the combination woith alcohol prolly makes the effects stronger. That was the more obvious time ( synergy maybe with the gabaergic effect of alcohol).
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Metta-Morpheus
#25 Posted : 11/18/2020 11:53:08 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I have some soaking in some vodka in the cupboard. Been there for a couple weeks. Tried once with wine, but used red wine which was disgusting, and did a poor filter job, so there was a ton of sediment. Wasn’t really able to choke down but a couple swigs, so didn’t get much effect.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

AiL762
#26 Posted : 11/19/2020 12:15:24 AM

\-= Conquer Your Fears =-/

I know the recommendation is choosing a sweet desert wine like zinfandel or riesling since it will introduce a bitter taste.

Honestly Im thinking its more a good synergy effect like rOm mentioned.

Imo just a way to enhance what normally wouldve been a nice night of drinking with a friend anyways. A good tea probably worth it for a relaxing prior to meditating tea, but I don't expect much on its own.

Dosage should play a big role too. 10g is considered for a strong tea, and guess wine would have to reflect the same. I read somewhere months back you essentially wanna put at minimum 5g per person going to be drinking the wine. So having a few swigs I can see it definitely not doing anything noteable.

PREV12