We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Eyes Options

theTOAD
#1 Posted : 9/1/2010 5:02:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Last night was the closest ive come to a breakthrough. I came home late from a friends house after playing pool. and as usual before I went to bed I sat down to meditate. After I was done I was so calm and at peace with myself and everything around me, and the urge to see what the spice would show me came over strong. I packed 40 mg into my vaporizer, and took 2 large hits, lay down and closed my eyes. ( I have personally found that closing my eyes and keeping them closed is how i like to experience spice.) The patterns were intensely vivid in color. And moving through space in ways I find it hard to explain. Then it got weird Smile. Everything began to get drawn into itself until all that was left was a pulsing ball of pure white light. and then it exploded out in what seemed like millions of smaller balls spinning and twisting around each other, and there they were. Eyes. Large violet VERY non-human eyes. They simply stared at me and I felt like they were judging me, and laying bare all the mistakes Ive ever made, but also the good ive done, maybe thats not what they were doing, but i felt like they were seeing me in a way no one had before. I tried to "Speak to them" for a period but no luck. and then they simply faded away. During all of this I could remeber who I was and why I was seeing what I was, but it was still a very strong experience and I have a lot to think about. but at the same time it was a positive experience and I cant wait to find out if the owner of those eyes are waiting for me somewhere out there.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

godling in search
#2 Posted : 9/1/2010 11:52:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

duuude that is so sick.....very exciting
Love with no reservation..
....................................................we were made in His image..we are His body..listen to us...us, is you and me, and that person, and that other person
i was about to fall and then i met You..

i am the blind one and You are my eyes...please help me to see..

a friend of mine beat the incurable....he said, you can sleep when you die
.............................................................................................
Never here, never there, always in space, insanity is my face....resulting in unsound postings that are not to be taken serious but only as fictional writing, fantasy
.......................................................................................................................
in search of two things....ALL things to do with the Spirit and her, our completion