We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Salvia world Options

Wax
#1 Posted : 8/29/2010 8:43:26 PM

LUVR

I don't know how to be promoted without posting so I thought I'd post some of my salvia experiences for fun and picking at Very happy all of my experiences wich total to about 30 or so; are with 20x. my very first time went a little like this.....

loaded up a big fat bowl, took one...two...three hits then all of a sudden everything started vibrating madly, Lay back on my sitters bed, close my eyes and when I open them I am somewhere else entirely, somewhere I have been forever, my entire life but at the same time it is completely alien to me. Shortly after I realise I don't know this place I see a woman I don't remember her face but the feeling she gave me, I felt as if she was my mother but at the same time a stranger. The woman began urging me to come with her that she had to "show me something" the whole time she was grabbing at me with the most gentle movements but she had the strongest most violent touch ever. As soon as she pulled me out of the bed I was suddenly in two places at once, I was being pulled by her into a jungle but at the same time falling down an endless black tunnel with colors melting down the walls of it. This part only lasted a second and then I was just being pulled into this jungle by lady salvia and she showed me this being which I cannot describe but I feel it was a male entity. Around this being was a collection of small wooden or clay statues of people, it seemed that lady salvia was showing me this woodworker and his dolls and they were telling me that they wanted to turn me into one of the dolls and keep me there....I was terrified I began trying to break free from her grip and run away, when I finally broke free I started coming back into "reality" and was scrambling to turn off the stereo which I had been listening to as background for the trip. My sitter looked at me and said "what the fuck!" I tried to explain what happened but all he could say was "dude you looked like you were on crack or something, you jumped out of bed and started spinning in circles screaming fuck fuck fuck! then you ran down the hall and tried to open the front door but couldnt find the handle, then walked over to the mirror and started making crazy faces in it and babbeling on making weird sounds." I didnt believe him of course because I KNEW that what really happened was much crazier......this is only the first of many salvia trips I would come to have, I will definately post a few more of my more interesting ones.
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Moose Man
#2 Posted : 8/30/2010 1:02:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Congrats, you went very far for your first time. It took me 30 or so tries of my own before I was even invited to be "shown" anything.

Stories like this are always a good reminder of why a sitter is a great idea with salvia extracts. There is a very fine line between taking the right amount and too much. For me too much is when I cant remember anything and my friends tell me I was rolling around on the ground speaking nonsense. It sounds like you came really close to that level but managed to pull a lot of info out with you.

Did you say that you didn't believe your friend when he said you were acting strange? I do. I have seen many strange things just like you described when people are using these potent extracts.

Again, congrats and I would love to hear more stories like this.

Wax
#3 Posted : 8/30/2010 2:29:19 AM

LUVR

yes I agree a sitter is definately a good idea! Well it being my first time I did'nt really believe him about me walking around and speaking nonsense since I had no recollection of it, although now I know he was telling the truth, 90% of the time my body gets up and wanders around without my knowledge. Alot of my salvia experiences resulted in a complete loss of memory of the experience, but the ones I can remember parts of are very intense for sure. another interesting exploration of salvia world that I can recall was once me and a sitter were out in the desert on a hot summer day and I took a few hits of 20x and sat down in the sand.....the next thing I remember I was what seemed to be a single grain of sand being pushed backward tumbled within a sea of sand that had waves reaching hundreds of feet in the air, my focus was immediately drawn to an enormous farmer thousands of feet above me and the waves of sand, he was green and orange and pushing a plow with a sharpened disc as the wheel, he seemed to be pushing the plow straight for me...this one timy grain of sand. All of a sudden I could see both worlds the real world and the salvia world it was like there was a layer of smoke that underneath held the world of salvia and above the smoke was reality..I could see my friend walking toward me from a distance but when I looked down in the salvia world there was a number of entities, shadow people without faces,these entities were surrounding me in a circle with one in the middle of the circle with me holding my hand and they were "saying" "dont leave stay here with us, please don't leave." I felt an urgency that I could not let my friend see them so I kept trying to leave but they would not let go of my hand, finally I said to the entities "don't worry I'll be back, I promise." then without hesitation the being let me go and I drifted up through the smoke into reality. This was by far the most strange experience I have had with salvia. Meanwhile in reality my sitter explained to me that I had sat down after ingesting the salvia then got up and walked a few feet and sat down on a spikey plant which then caused my body to start cussing my friend out and calling him all kinds of mean names.....once he told me this I apologized for my bodies rudeness and told him I didn't remember it at all so it should'nt to be taken too personally haha!
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

dmt005
#4 Posted : 8/30/2010 9:30:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well my first experience with Salvia me and my friend bought a few oz's of foliage rolled up some cigs and smoked them with little to no effect.

so I threw in the towel and decided I was done with salvia, then a fwe years down the road a friend at the time had some salvia extract and I was like ok I have smoked this before its been a long time so sure ill try it again, not really expecting much. I took a hit and sat there thinking to my self well Im starting to feel a little weird but nothing special, then I looked over at my Friend and he was looking at me with a smirk on his face and I was like ..... what are you smiling at? then everything started to happen, very nice experience as I sat there I looked down at the carpet and it started moving into my legs/my legs where sinking into the carpet, I looked up and turned my head and the closet down that had been in front of my started to move in a freeze frame as I moved my head. This turned out to be a very pleasant exp with Salvia.

I have since then tried salvia and have had way way way more intense exp, the one time as I like to refer to as "going to the circus" I smoked it as I did with the other stuff and all of a sudden I got tunnel vision every thing started stretching farther and farther away, my girlfriend was there and she started fading away into the background, at this point I was in my trip walking with a circus leader in a tall top hat as we walked around this huge red circus tent I looked over and for some reason wanted to climb it and as I did I was saying "there is nothing to grab on to", I then came out of my trip , I was a bit sweaty and my girlfriend told me that when I looked at her (fading into trip point) I started grabbing stuff and moving my hands around..... This trip was far more intense then I have exp since

The strange thing I have found is that when I smoke Salvia before the real trip startes its like I can feel each individual fiber that my cloths are made out of...... extremely strange.

Just figured I would share the story

Wax
#5 Posted : 9/1/2010 4:10:06 AM

LUVR

Some strange things that happen to me everytime or almost everytime I smoke salvia that I think are worth mentioning are, the trip usually starts with everything vibrating and then an orange-green smoke envelopes me and changes my world, or for example if I am sitting on a couch or chair it seems to unfold from the space where the back meets the seat cushions (you know that black hole space where you find the remote and all the change) well it opens up and inside of it is this whole new world, then when the trip is over it all goes folding right back up to the same spot. Also another interesting thing is that my trips are usually frightening or feel like a sick joke, even though every entity seems to be overly happy..kind of like a horror movie that takes place in an insane asylum where everyone is always laughing but they are really psychopathic killers or somthing..this is not a very pleasant aspect of salvia for me needless to say. One more thing is that when I take low amounts of salvia I can comprehend a little more of whats going on and it seems like everything around me is made of successively smaller entities that are constantly vibrating and spinning and laughing. If anyone has any similarities with these please comment! I am extremely interested in the shared phenomena of trips, and once I experience spice I would like to start a thread dedicated to truly trying to map hyperspace by sharing things that multiple people experience while in this realm (I have not found a thread that really does this, maybe I haven't looked hard enough) but I think that weeding out personal experiences from shared experiences in hyperspace could be the only way we can begin to grasp a map of it.

Key Omen
#6 Posted : 9/1/2010 11:27:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

archaic_architect wrote:
Also another interesting thing is that my trips are usually frightening or feel like a sick joke, even though every entity seems to be overly happy..kind of like a horror movie that takes place in an insane asylum where everyone is always laughing but they are really psychopathic killers or somthing...

Quite menacing really I would say yes you desrcibed it well, as if the devil were to pull of the roof of your house like it was a hampster cage and pick you up and have his way with you.

I tend to note, at times like these, that Marina Sabina was abhored by the thought of smoking salvia, "that would be like burning your children," she says. I would recomend tinctures and blotter, or getting the bulk leave and purifying salvinorin A and then making blotters or some similar art form, maybe just putting it on a fresh leave if thats not too traditional for you. I consider changing my original last name, personaly, and yet I realize that ansesters will only respect me if I respect them. My grandfathers grandfathers grandfather! He grew oats. Naturally I'm an oat snob and do not care for anything but the fresh raw stuff with the enzymes not deactivated by cooking and processing.

Orange green smoke heh? i definately recognize the initial phase, the unfolding pull/ the carnival game that you cannot win/ menacing entity. I would be open to more gentle experimenting, just on the brim of the threshold to sit by the river of images flowing by. thats the way to go if you ask me. Too uncomfortable otherwise.