We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Any music lovers?? Options

godling in search
#1 Posted : 8/31/2010 1:16:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

has anyone ever seen michael jackson's This Is It, while downloading... ......it blows meh mind
Love with no reservation..
....................................................we were made in His image..we are His body..listen to us...us, is you and me, and that person, and that other person
i was about to fall and then i met You..

i am the blind one and You are my eyes...please help me to see..

a friend of mine beat the incurable....he said, you can sleep when you die
.............................................................................................
Never here, never there, always in space, insanity is my face....resulting in unsound postings that are not to be taken serious but only as fictional writing, fantasy
.......................................................................................................................
in search of two things....ALL things to do with the Spirit and her, our completion

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

soulfood
#2 Posted : 8/31/2010 1:54:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

godling in search wrote:
has anyone ever seen michael jackson's This Is It, while downloading... ......it blows meh mind

"All I want to say is that they don't really care about us"...

that would have been the greatest show known to man Smile

DoingKermit
#3 Posted : 8/31/2010 8:57:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I cried after watching it. I remember dancing around my living room as a kid (in the 80's) to beat it. The guy was a genius and even in his 50's he still had the moves and could still dance better than the young back up dancers. Absolute legend and i know he will be forever remembered and forever missed.

godling in search
#4 Posted : 8/31/2010 10:41:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah, its like i learn something new every time i listen to him....he definitely is the king of pop...i love how deep his creativity ran.. so remarkable .. and the love he expressed
....................................................we were made in His image..we are His body..listen to us...us, is you and me, and that person, and that other person

.............................................................................................
Never here, never there, always in space, insanity is my face....resulting in unsound postings that are not to be taken serious but only as fictional writing, fantasy
.......................................................................................................................
in search of two things....ALL things to do with the Spirit and her, our completion

godling in search
#5 Posted : 9/1/2010 11:22:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

oh and about that movie... it's like he brought something to us... that whole concert... all the ideas.... it's going to change the face of music forever... i'm so excited