We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Gypsy Space Clowns: LSD & DMT Options

modsquad09
#1 Posted : 8/13/2008 8:17:39 AM

mods

2 hits of acid.. 40 mg dmt.

The LSD was waaaay over whelming, the first 5 hours i couldnt do anything but lay there & listen to music, my whole body just felt maxed out with pleasure..at one point i had what i
describe a Cosmic Orgasim haha.
I feel like my dealer has been dosing me low, or had some not as strong stuff before(maybe diluted)..Idk it was still fuckin good just not this good!
this trip seemed so much more spiritual, it felt like i was dosed times X 1000000!
I felt my mind slipping in & out of space/void/dimension.. just waaay fuckin high.

At the peak of the acid trip i smoked one big hit of spice & i was on my way there, i began to get scared but then i chilled out.. i was always aware of my body the whole time.
The LSD definatly made the dmt last alot longer! It really allows you to absorb everything & remember it better.. slows it down.

I was pretty much always shown complex geometrical kalidescope patterns, the walls seemed to be made of it..
Then this huge face with misplaced eyes, seemed pretty nice like it knew me.. it gave me a gift & made a bunch of jokes(not like our jokes but i got them) they thought it was funny to make me forget things as well..

I was then shown a lady with a blanket, flowing in the wind.. it looked so real.. then this geometrical pattern came out of her chest as she kept waving the towl..

Then a new movie "scene" dropped(like a stage curtain or a box being dropped)
i was in a geometrical funhouse with clowns fighting/playing laughing at me.. it was the weirdest thing.
They thought clowns were funny... or i just perceived that.
After awhile I opened my eyes & the room was covered in honeycombed like energy netting/structure I closed my eyes & there wer ethe clowns again!

I remember trying to draw some of the things i saw and they would say "nut uh, nope! haha were not going to let you draw us" They knew i could draw them.

i would reverse-fade out of hyperspace.. then i would communticate ok ok & stop drawing & then they would laugh & things would reappear..
they thought it was pretty cool that i tryed to draw them..

The clowns(or shapeshifters) seemed like gypsies that were controlling me & my/our lives..
like maybe we harmed tthem in a past life & this is their revenge.. we have to suffer on planet earth.. idk.. it was a weird vibe

never thought i would see fucking clowns smoking dmt hahaaha

I had alot of info written down, then my computer shut off all random.. i think it was an update or something... & i hadnt saved it yet..(i think it was the clowns) ill post more if/when i remember..
hope you enjoyed!

Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Neo Guado
#2 Posted : 8/13/2008 12:41:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

WOW ,that seems like a pretty fun trip!Very happy
I'd love to see those drawings.
But my question is ,can lsd be used for (spiritual) insight or
are lsd trips just plain weird and fun?Rolling eyes
“People believe I am what they see Me as, rather than what they do not see. But I am the Great Unseen, not what I cause Myself to be in any particular moment. In a sense, I am what I am not. It is from the Am-notness that I come, and to it I always return.” -Neale Donald Walsch-

BoyPony
#3 Posted : 8/13/2008 2:38:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ram Dass (Timothy Leary's friend in the beginning) found God, nirvana, heaven, bliss in his LSD voyages....but was always dissapointed to come down & return to normal life. This is why he began a lifelong spiritual quest and became a guru eventually. I think the hallucinogens are here to help "show you the way" and to shock & awe you into knowing there are other worlds/dimensions.....and can PROVE that enlightenment is possible- But you need to integrate & learn from these trips and bring spirituality/enlightenment into your daily life.
Any experiences I or SWIM mention have happened only in my nightly dreams.

extrememetal43
#4 Posted : 8/13/2008 3:05:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

lsd can be very amazing and spiritual IF its good stuff. unfortunately most of the stuff out there is very weak..sounds like this dude had some great great stuff. the first part of the acid trip even sounds real strong 4 2 hits which means it packed a punch. and smokin dmt on mushies is just amazing but i seem to read more reports of the acid and dmt combo bein just disgusting amazing.

Neo Guado
#5 Posted : 8/13/2008 5:43:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright thanx for clearing that up guys
“People believe I am what they see Me as, rather than what they do not see. But I am the Great Unseen, not what I cause Myself to be in any particular moment. In a sense, I am what I am not. It is from the Am-notness that I come, and to it I always return.” -Neale Donald Walsch-

modsquad09
#6 Posted : 8/13/2008 6:27:01 PM

mods

HERES THE LINKS TO MY ART:

((LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK & what i need to improve on, or an idea i should create ;] ))

http://i25.photobucket.c.../modsquad09/DSC01748.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.c.../modsquad09/DSC01746.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.c.../modsquad09/DSC01747.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.c.../modsquad09/DSC01749.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.c.../modsquad09/DSC01750.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.c...modsquad09/Co-worker.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.c.../modsquad09/DSC01751.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.c.../modsquad09/DSC01752.jpg

http://i25.photobucket.c...ad09/Wal-Martupskirt.jpg

BoyPony wrote:
Ram Dass (Timothy Leary's friend in the beginning) found God, nirvana, heaven, bliss in his LSD voyages....but was always dissapointed to come down & return to normal life. This is why he began a lifelong spiritual quest and became a guru eventually. I think the hallucinogens are here to help "show you the way" and to shock & awe you into knowing there are other worlds/dimensions.....and can PROVE that enlightenment is possible- But you need to integrate & learn from these trips and bring spirituality/enlightenment into your daily life.

Yea on my level 5 mushroom trip, i video taped myself after my near-death OOBE, saying there is a god!! haha

This acid trip confirmed once again of a higher power(god, or spiritual nature)
I was Dancing like a raver.. just flowing my energy controling it.. i had so much!!
This acid felt very smooth, the come down wasnt even noticable, except the diminsihing of the peak after about 5-6 hours..

It was def. very blissful, & very erotic! Ive always been kinda bummed to be back in reality because after you get so high & so happy & finally understand.. you have to come back & its a drag.. its just so beautiful. in dmt hyperspace too.
I think thats why some people kill themselves off acid.. but shitt thats not really a problem for me unless i have a bad trip.. this recent trip left me with a enlightened afterglow.

Pretty tired the next day(lazy) just reflecting on the trip smoking bud & eating finally! haha and after 12 hours of tripping into the night.. you do feel pretty tired from not gettin sleep & from your mind "working" this deep.

Theres no doubt in my mind that spirituality/god exists.

extrememetal43 wrote:
lsd can be very amazing and spiritual IF its good stuff. unfortunately most of the stuff out there is very weak..sounds like this dude had some great great stuff. the first part of the acid trip even sounds real strong 4 2 hits which means it packed a punch. and smokin dmt on mushies is just amazing but i seem to read more reports of the acid and dmt combo bein just disgusting amazing.

Yeah dude this was the best acid trip ive ever had, clean, made my body feel so good for 12 hours straight.. i could barley walk!!!
The trees & grass outside looked like crayon colors & the walls in my room never spinned so fuckin fast, i couldnt evenmake anything out.
=D on my face the whole time..

Those 2 hits of acid($20) felt like i had eaten 12(without the normal craziness that comes with that high of a dose.. of what i was used to)
I could feel the energy of all my chakras open including my crown/third eye pulsing(especially after smoking dmt) i could feel my brain or skind moving/tingling!!

I kept getting mass information, & knowledge/feeling of past lives, & just karmic knowledge of the past & why things are the way they are, and were all responsible.

At one point i thought the cops were coming for me... for about a minute. (that wa sthe only paranoia really)

Def. weird and fun as well as truhtful divine bliss!!!! fuck mdma, fuck opiates, fuck coke.

gosvami
#7 Posted : 8/13/2008 6:45:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"the joking clowns". those are exactly the words, which describe the experince. and they do their work so seriously!!! my joking dog saw them too!!!and, then he saw them, he thought: " holy shit, THIS are the clowns...."Shocked

do they want to teach us something, or can we learn something from their stage performance?
can we extract a practical use for our live as humans in our (social) reality?
i think so.
i hope so.
i believe so.
OM

modsquad09
#8 Posted : 8/13/2008 11:31:18 PM

mods

word.
Does anybody else here on the Nexus know of these Clowns?
..id def. like to hear your experience(s)!! thanks

Neo Guado
#9 Posted : 8/14/2008 9:49:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dude I checked your artwork ,there 's a clown alright ,but it's the one called Joker from the batman movie,
and you got a couple of ass-shots in there as wellRazz ,but a couple of them, expecially the first are nice.
I cant make out any clowns ,sept joker though.Wink

modsquad09
#10 Posted : 8/14/2008 4:22:48 PM

mods

Neo Guado wrote:
Dude I checked your artwork ,there 's a clown alright ,but it's the one called Joker from the batman movie,
and you got a couple of ass-shots in there as wellRazz ,but a couple of them, expecially the first are nice.

Oh yeah most of them i was on acid.. i just saw the clown on dmt i didnt try to draw them..

I TRYED to draw what i saw while i was in dmt space but that was impossible(they didnt let me)

The joker is from batman haha.. That first picture(abstract) i tryed to draw some things from dmt land.. but its hard to get it right.. it ended up just looking like acid art haha

Neo Guado
#11 Posted : 8/14/2008 10:13:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

modsquad09 wrote:
Neo Guado wrote:

Oh yeah most of them i was on acid.. i just saw the clown on dmt i didnt try to draw them..

I TRYED to draw what i saw while i was in dmt space but that was impossible(they didnt let me)

The joker is from batman haha.. That first picture(abstract) i tryed to draw some things from dmt land.. but its hard to get it right.. it ended up just looking like acid art haha

LOL! well it's cool ,let us know when you have made some other artworkSmile

polytrip
#12 Posted : 8/15/2008 2:51:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
I once went to a theme park, while being on acid. There where some clowns there who started to do their act. I was so high i hardly understood what they where doing and they made me a little paranoid. It was such a weird day, constantly when you had these clowns or other people dressed up as something, working for this theme park, i wondered: are there really clowns walking around here or am i so far gone that i'm really starting to see things that just aren't there. At a certain moment i even started to wonder what the moral implications where, of the fact that there where clowns walking around. It even went so far that i felt at some point that these clowns where put here as a sort of moral test, for us people to how we would respond to them, maybe it was really totally unacceptable what they where doing and we where to judge them or maybe it could at a certain moment seem as if they where a danger to us, but it was a test, just to see how tolelant and open minded we would be to totally innocent and harmless people who only looked completely insane.Shocked

gosvami
#13 Posted : 8/15/2008 4:39:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok. The clowns I met in my dream, frightened me to death in the first moment. I do not believe, however, that this is a proof, that these clowns are malicious.
I asked them: “what are you doing here, for heavens sake?” they laughed and said: “just look exactly!”
and I did!
It seemed to me, as if every one of this beings, that were involved in this performance, had access to the same information. It must have been like that, otherwise their performance couldn’t work in such a perfect, synchronic manner, so perfectly co-ordinated in the smallest detail…nobody acted in doubt (is it wrong, what I’m doing, is it right?), because everyone was informed about, what to do...)

And the total “senselessly” of their play frightened my first. They didn’t play, to teach me something or to test me! Their play was FREE of any purpose or intention or goal. They played, because they loved to play! No other reason needed!

No, I can not imagine, that these clowns are malicious (my name is not h.p. lovecraft, you know….) they treaded each other in perfect brotherhood , everybody’s role in the performance was important and valuable. And any idea, someone brought in to make the performance even brighter and more colourful, was welcome and integrated in the concept.

That was my dream, I had, last Saturday.
A dream only.
And I don’t remember every detail and I even can’t say, if this words describes adequate the dream or if this words are my personally interpret of what I have seen in this dream.
OM