We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
to 69ron Options

polytrip
#1 Posted : 8/31/2010 12:26:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
In my view you have always been a great contributor to this forum. I don't know whether the acusations that you've been doing guerilla-marketing for FV are true, but i feel that at least in 99% of all your posts you've always been genuine.
You have always shown an attitude towards the psychedelic experience that i can very much relate to.
The psychedelic experience may be a journey in itself but to follow the path of spiritual practice, of wich the psychedelic experience can be a part is the most special journey of all.
I feel that in a sense we're all companions on this path here on the nexus and with your knowledge and experience you more than once have been like a guide to me on this path: Partly because of your posts i decided not to give up on mescaline after a few very moderate experiences, for instance.

On the whole i think to most people here, your contributions have been of great value but apparently you don't seem to get along well with some other people and that's too bad.
I don't want to be judgemental on this, interfere in any way or take sides or whatever, but i must say that i find you have a habit of taking it very personally if someone disagrees with you on something.

People can sometimes disagree on something and still very much respect eachother.

Who am i to tell you all this? if someone pushes the wrong buttons in me, i can get very mad and say very mean things i don't want to say, so i'm being a hypocrite if i would start blaming you for all this.
But that's the whole point: It's not meant as a personal attack on you at all.

I hope you'll be fine and that we will see you back someday soon.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

kyrolima
#2 Posted : 8/31/2010 3:28:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the suspicious assertions are true.
And i think, it's very dishonest not to tell something like that.
Please, ron69, state clear. Say what's true and be honest!

I like your postings and your attitude, but not this kind of game "is he with FV or not".

elusive illusion

obliguhl
#3 Posted : 8/31/2010 4:57:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have always admired 69rons contributions and pioneer spirit. I also think it's completely legit, to profit from it by selling stuff like elemi oil. The link to FV has always been very clear imho. If it should be established (without a doubt) that FV sold harmine as THH, then it would surely be a at least a case of broken trust. But that doesn't mean, that there should be no forgiveness. But what is needed is communication and i hope it will happen soon.

corridors of my cells
#4 Posted : 8/31/2010 4:59:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

First of all i found this post very nonsense. Nothing personal but you could PM Ron eventho he doesnt accept pms and try ur chance...

If this person is really running FV, and he wants it to be gureilla style as u define and wants to keep low, i think thats his natural right to do so...

Do u think its logical to disguise a person like that in the forum and make him paranoid ? or do u think its logical for a store owner to appear nexus teachin people how to extract stuff and many other things? may be thats why he didnt came here making advertisement for his website (if he owns it).

If he runs the FV he runs the FV.. Let the guy with his peace, would you be happy to see him ending up like BBB in the end? being accused by such stupid reason that government can easily relate him, or any other disturbances that may appear for him from this post are gross in my opinion...

and getting along with ppl gud or not is his personal prefference as long as he keeps his attitude polite and he is respectful in my opinion, may be thats his personality and nature, a simple post cannot change this. You would probably annoy this person more.

If he was not respectful in his arguments few people start PMing mods and Traveler and they can deal with the subject.

SnozzleBerry
#5 Posted : 8/31/2010 5:06:02 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

I don't see this thread being constructive in any way. Honestly, regardless of who owns what, we do not allow Guerilla marketing (or any other type of marketing by suppliers) on the Nexus. I'm going to lock this thread for the moment and talk to the other mods about whether or not to reopen it. For the time being I will leave it here so that if 69ron happens to come to by, he can see polytrip's initial message to him.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור