We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ahhh Options

godling in search
#1 Posted : 8/30/2010 7:47:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i am a seed planted on fertile ground and twice grown on a rock, bearing many scars

i am me

i am becoming

i am here

i am understanding

i am receiving

i am giving

i am interceding

i am leading

i am being led

i follow the One

giving my life over to a beautiful romance, only to receive life abundant-fold

Love with no reservation..
....................................................we were made in His image..we are His body..listen to us...us, is you and me, and that person, and that other person
i was about to fall and then i met You..

i am the blind one and You are my eyes...please help me to see..

a friend of mine beat the incurable....he said, you can sleep when you die
.............................................................................................
Never here, never there, always in space, insanity is my face....resulting in unsound postings that are not to be taken serious but only as fictional writing, fantasy
.......................................................................................................................
in search of two things....ALL things to do with the Spirit and her, our completion

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

godling in search
#2 Posted : 8/30/2010 7:53:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yayy i made my first post... i guess i'll post more as i come out of my domain, like a flower blooming only at night, with intense confusion and mystery, enwrapped in overbearing insight to the world around me...only to retreat back into my pod at the break of light, as everything stirrs to life
....................................................we were made in His image..we are His body..listen to us...us, is you and me, and that person, and that other person

.............................................................................................
Never here, never there, always in space, insanity is my face....resulting in unsound postings that are not to be taken serious but only as fictional writing, fantasy
.......................................................................................................................
in search of two things....ALL things to do with the Spirit and her, our completion

ragabr
#3 Posted : 8/30/2010 7:58:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers, welcome to the Nexus.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

hyperspacing
#4 Posted : 8/30/2010 8:11:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus!! Seems like you'll fit in great here lol.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 8/30/2010 8:46:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nice poetic language Smile

If I may bring you down here a little bit to the 'boring and straight-language world' for a moment: what is your experience with psychedelics? Have you tried DMT yet? What about extractions?

See you around, and welcome to the Nexus!

godling in search
#6 Posted : 8/31/2010 12:21:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you so much for the welcome..... my experience with psychedelics is....well i have a foundation,, i still feel like i've only begun,,, been exploring for 5 years now, some lite years, some heavy..,,,,everything is always so new,,, and the spirit never gives me a complete picture,, only pieces to the puzzle, for me to climb with .... and i love this relationship

for substances,,,, fresh on the pachanoi, which i'm loving the lonnnnnng window... eventually i want to try integrating the dmt with the length of the pachanoi... ..... and my experience with dmt is blossoming... i've only had one experience with it...it's like the fastest internet i've every had... i can't wait, but i will, to explore the mind, body, soul, universe, Spirit, Sarayu/mama with such clarity as the aya experience...which was my one experience... i've brewed it twice... i'm already in love with the relationship i have with brewing,, it's soo cool,,, i've learned a lot from other teas and the pachanoi, of coarse... ..... as i become more comfortable with the brewing and the vitamin i'll definitely be experimenting with other admixtures and different ways of extraction,,, i'm entirely unfamiliar with using man-made chemicals, so i'll shy away until i'm ready... .... and i'm building my foundation of my brew with m. hostilis and b. caapi.. actually will be downloading this weekend, lol... so giddy and anxious, i can hardly contain myself

and i just want to make sure i say thank you for the aura of this site/forum that i'm already feeling...so amazing.. and sorry if i get wordy but i'm feeling relaxed to be here