We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey all! Options

wurrgit
#1 Posted : 8/27/2010 1:35:08 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I thought id write one if these introductions for myself.

Anyways, me: male, about a quarter of a century old, not a tobacco user, dont drink that much, living in northern Europe.
Average nerd, enjoying computer- and video games, sci-fi, classic hard rock and metal.

My interest drugs started showing itself about ten years ago, i spent lots of time reading
trip reports for different substances(concentrating of the ones that would change my perception
of reality) on erowid for about half a year or so and then i went back to more "normal"
interests for a fifteen year old again, the interest lay dormant in the back of my mind.

Three years or so passed and i got to know some people that were into the scene, i didnt
ask for anything as i didnt feel ready yet, i instead talked to people my age about their
experiences with different substances, learning as much as i could.

Another year went by and i was offered salvia while me and a few of the people were a
friends house, set and setting was good, dimmed lights, ambient trance on low volume.

I accepted the pipe and had a go, the salvia was unextracted so it took quite a bit of
inhaling for anything to happen, i took a few puffs and sat back.
There was a strange feeling of not really being in the room anymore, shapes moved before
my eyes, i didnt really got a strong experience.
But it was still a nice experience.

Time went on, me and the crowd went our separate ways as sometimes happens.

My interest became dormant again.

About one and a half year ago my interest was sparked again, i found my way back onto erowid
and decided that LSA seemed interesting.

I ordered some and did a simple water extraction, being careful on the dosage as i know im usually
a bit sensitive.
(i got really really high on morphine when i had to get my appendix removed and another time
when i got some sort of painkiller to keep me on my feet while going to the hospital for
heart muscle inflammation)

Anyways, the LSA experience was light, strange and interesting.

I decided i wanted to try magic mushrooms, however i didnt know anyone that sold them, didnt
want to get involved with dealers and wanted to be sure what it was that i was ingesting.

The easiest and safest way to get my peace of mind seemed to be to grow them myself so
i ordered a sporeprint and set to work. It took me about four months of failed attempts
to get it right but damn i was proud to have done it all by myself when i got the first harvest!

A friend of mine that had quite a bit of experience with drugs was interested in shrooms
himself so he would sit for me and in return i would sit for him another time.

I went for 2g of my homegrown cubensis and it was a shining experience, strange thoughts,
subtle but interesting visuals and lots of laughts.

Since that trip its been about ten more, shrooms are really something i was looking for and
theyve helped me feel better about myself and my view of the world.

Ive also been experimenting with what some of my friends have offered in exchange for shrooms.
A friend of mine treated me to a line of speed, good experience but a bit -too- good for me,
pure stimulants are not for me.

Another friend gave me some cannabis indica, not at all something i liked but it is good
to know what it is about i guess.

This summer ive had the fortune to come into contact with cannabis sativa, an uplifting high,
very nice but not something i would do daily even if i had the chance.

I found a thread on another forum about the essential oil research going on at the Nexus and
found it interesting, i ordered some elemi oil but didnt get any effects, must be a bad batch.

I kept browsing the Nexus and fount that the main subject here is DMT, a molecule that i had
been interested in ever since i started reading about psychedelics.
I found that i seemed to be really easy to extract on my own, again because i didnt want
to get to know any dealers and with something as potent as DMT i would never ingest something
i didnt trust.

So anyways i ordered some MHRB and bought the other stuff needed for an extraction.
The result can be read here.

Since then ive smoked DMT five times, the first time i had 15mgs and the room became cell shaded.
The second time i tried 25mgs and got a white, gold, red and blue maze that kept changing, folding into
and around itself and a strange feminine figure dancing on a wave of metal.

The third, fourth and fifth time i used 40mgs and got to a white space that felt a bit like some
sort of futuristic club or exclusive lounge with multi armed, multi eyed, intelligent entities
that wanted to share something with me.
They communicated with some sort of friendly sounding clicking or humming, i tried to communicate back
and they seemed happy that i was interacting with them.
This was last sunday.

This is me and my interest in the subject of this board.

Hello! Smile

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ginkgo
#2 Posted : 8/27/2010 1:46:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey brother, welcome to the DMT-Nexus! Thanks for sharing your story. You sound like a great guy, and a quick look through all your posts seems to substantiate that thought. I therefore grant you full membership. Have fun in here, and please continue with the great tone you have shown us this far! Smile

pau
#3 Posted : 8/27/2010 2:12:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Wurrgit,
Most interesting, and genuinely written reports. A lot of maturity at the quarter-century mark!
Thanks for sharing those experiences.
WHOA!

AstraLex
#4 Posted : 8/27/2010 9:30:13 AM

Russian-Orthodox Christian

A very open, honest and mature introduction, I liked it Smile

Welcome to the club (both Nexus and Hyperspace Razz)!
I took the red pill.

marz
#5 Posted : 8/27/2010 8:50:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome to the DMT-Nexus! enjoy your stay and if you have any psychedelic story's tell us about them once a gen welcome to the DMT-Nexus!!!!!!!!
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

hyperspacing
#6 Posted : 8/27/2010 9:33:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing. Welcome to The Nexus!!

-safe journeys
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

wurrgit
#7 Posted : 8/29/2010 8:23:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for the welcome!

ragabr
#8 Posted : 8/30/2010 2:11:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers, welcome to the Nexus! Thank you for introducing yourself so thoroughly.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms