We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
There is nothing wrong with me! :) Options

DJ_Truthseek
#1 Posted : 8/15/2010 8:37:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM smoked DMT a few times which he obtained through his own extraction. Lately he's been stressed out, unmotivated almost OCDing(obsesing) about his ADD and shit. Almost depressed. Decided to smoke the last of his DMT. Well the little pipe seemed to have something still in it so he decided to heat it up and behold it started smoking he took a little puff and started to feel that familiar tingle. It started to pool in the bottom so it looked like there was a fair amount in there. So he turns off the light and lays down and heats up the pipe, sucks it in and holds it. WHAM! it hits him. And the weird shapes all around. Can't tell if his eyes are open or closed. Then the thought comes to mind like someone is telling him 'There's nothing wrong with you!' And a huge feeling of relief comes over him as he realized that all this stress and bullshit isn't worth worrying over. He feel like he was crying, but tears of joy.
Such a pleasent surprise since he didn't even know that stuff would stay good in his pipe for so long or that there was anything even left in there. It's been like a month since he used it. So as he's coming back to reality he thinks 'I don't want to lose this feeling.' So he hits it again and sent back into hyperspace with the warning this time 'Do not abuse me like other drugs!' the voice says as his mind dances with the shapes for a while. He won't. this stuff IS sacred he realizes. As he comes back to reality all the stress is gone. Hopefully it stays that way for a while.
He didn't even use the last of his DMT and theres some left in the pipe. Smile
"Prying open my third eye."

"We are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively..."
Bill Hicks

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Global
#2 Posted : 8/15/2010 1:01:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

I'm glad to hear that you were able to take away such a valuable lesson from the experience.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

ragabr
#3 Posted : 8/15/2010 2:17:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you've learned a lot. Best of luck bringing it back down, be cool be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

DJ_Truthseek
#4 Posted : 8/15/2010 6:35:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys. I love this community. I've learned alot from here and from spice. I wish the experience lasted longer.
SWIM will try and make some changa next time.
"Prying open my third eye."

"We are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively..."
Bill Hicks

Skeemer
#5 Posted : 8/18/2010 5:57:03 AM

remeeks

DJ_Truthseek wrote:
Then the thought comes to mind like someone is telling him 'There's nothing wrong with you!' And a huge feeling of relief comes over him as he realized that all this stress and bullshit isn't worth worrying over.

I had a very similar experience a few hours ago. I was told to stop letting all the petty worldly things bear down on my chest and weigh me down, it's not worth it, it just gets in the way and holds you back. the rlief i felt was incredible so i know how you feel and am so happy for you that you had that experience.

KwisatzHaderach
#6 Posted : 8/18/2010 8:53:06 AM

everything is becoming

Far out! After an intense journey it can be quite comforting, blissful and rewarding at the same time to return back to your human, ego-driven body. Many paths are opened up within you to realize your true heart's path as you can clearly see past the things you thought were limiting you before. I am glad that you found peace from this journey, but now learn to manifest this feeling in conscious life. The power of the spice is always there to guide you. Safe travels.

thankyou
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

stonerpreneur
#7 Posted : 8/22/2010 2:06:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This is a great lesson and one that we often need to be reminded so as to not lose touch with our own potential to serve a greater purpose. Thank you so much for sharing.

Felnik
#8 Posted : 8/22/2010 2:20:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

great lesson . remember it use it .......Smile
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

ThatsALotOfNuts
#9 Posted : 8/27/2010 3:11:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As I was reading this the hair on my hands went up! Really happy about you!
Be well Smile
All posts are fictional. Similarities with real events, people, trolls, mermaids and aliens are coincidental.

ayahuascan
#10 Posted : 8/28/2010 8:33:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i love how straight to the point these trips are.
they teach you in their own ways and you just understand and is able to relate to the current reality of your problems. Very happy
to make this mundane world sublime, take half a gram of phanerothyme.. to fathom hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of psychedelic..

cave paintings
#11 Posted : 8/29/2010 9:34:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I too have had a couple experiences like yours. Very straight to the point. I've been told the same message a few times. To control what you can control, accept what you can't and just 'be strong' as the beings have said. I love how reassuring experiences like such can be. Experiences that reassure you that you are on the right path, or atleast point you in the right direction. I'm pleased to hear of your success in overcoming your anxieties. Make sure to integrate all knowledge you gain, the utilization of knowledge is wisdom, as a friend of mine says.
This quote sends me tingles sometimes, reminds me of the dmt glow.
"...Some part of me can't wait to see what life's going to come up with next! Anticipation without the usual anxiety. And underneath it all is the feeling that we both belong here, just as we are, right now."
— Alexander Shulgin
Living to Give