We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
How I ended up on this forum Options

mcr
#21 Posted : 8/23/2010 5:45:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I have the following coming my way:
Blend - Chill/Lucid Herbal Smoking Blend
Blue Lotus Petals (Nelumbo Nucifera)
Blue Lily Flowers (Nymphaea Caerulea)
Kanna - Powdered 5:1 Extract

I wanted to order Kava also but forgot - is it worth it? Also, what is the best method for taking all this good stuff? Smoking in pipe?

Thanks!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

proto-pax
#22 Posted : 8/23/2010 6:47:54 AM

bird-brain

To be honest? I suggest you take a good hit of vaped dmt. It will heal you like nothing else (well maybe aya would do it better, but I can't comment on that seeing as I've never done it). You ideally don't need anything to set you off in the right mood. If you do, then it's an issue you need to adress, and dmt is one of many ways to do just that. That's just me though. I'd hate to be dependent on drugs in order to be sociable.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

electrolunchbox
#23 Posted : 8/23/2010 6:49:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hey you should get some mimosa hostilis root bark and try a simple TEK and get some good dmt and use some those herbies to make a good changa! And kava I would not suggest it. Swim bought 100g of MHRB for 12.50usd off of ebay the seller heart cave botanicals. He did a basic A/B like acelon_5 tek worked great for fist time swim turned 50g into 400mg of white dtm. He then made changa with is mixing 50% T. cappi leaves and 50% blue lotus! Made the trip worth while if you know what I mean. Hahahahah great out come. Any way there can be an over wheming amount of info on this page and where to start may become a problem so just take it all in slow and enjoy the experience!
these post are excerpts from the daily life of a madman. One thinks that thought should be left alone......

mcr
#24 Posted : 8/23/2010 7:06:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

proto-pax, Spice was my original intent, but MHRB was sold out at jimjam and not for sale at iamshaman.

Just checked heartcave on eBay, it is indeed as you say, electrolunchbox. May you be rewarded with several positive breakthrough trips where hyperspace clownelves greet you with song and dance, and show you secret technology that you're able to bring back to us.

L_Star
#25 Posted : 8/24/2010 1:32:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ends lead to beginings! Welcome! and safe travels ahead!

p.s dont opperate machinary under the influence, leave that to entities.
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

mcr
#26 Posted : 8/24/2010 2:53:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

L_Star wrote:
p.s dont opperate machinary under the influence, leave that to entities.

Hehe will do.

By the way, rumor has it that SWIM ordered 500g of MHRB from eBay. Purely for coloring purposes. he heard you can make nice purples with it.

mcr
#27 Posted : 8/27/2010 4:11:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Evening Glory wrote:
You should take a look at the water lilies Nymphaea caerulea, Nymphaea ampla or Nelumbo nucifera. They are all very mild in effect, but definitely noticeable if you are somewhat in contact with your body.

Just wanted to follow up on this with my experience, and maybe get some insight.

I got a pipe from a smoke shop and proceeded to fill it with Nelumbo nucifera. Took a few hits, very smooth stuff. Finished first pipe, no noticeable effect. Two hours later filled another pipe and smoked, no effect. I did make sure I was inhaling deeply and holding it.

After that I moved on to the Chill Blend product I also ordered. It comes with rolling paper but I thought I'd just pack the pipe with it. Definitely not as smooth as Nelumbo nucifera, I felt a burning sensation in my throat. I inhaled deeply and held it before exhaling.

Finished the pipe half an hour ago, no noticeable effect.

If anyone has any feedback please let me know.

ms_manic_minxx
#28 Posted : 8/27/2010 4:56:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It can be very subtle on its own. It's not hallucinogenic, but opens the heart and is calming. Smile
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

mcr
#29 Posted : 8/27/2010 12:36:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

You're right, it looks like it just needed some time. I went to bed around 2am, woke up at 4am feeling the effect of the stuff. It's really just a warm, relaxed feeling, not unlike what you would feel on a very mild painkiller.

Next on the list is Nymphaea Caerulea and Kanna - let's see what they do.

mcr
#30 Posted : 8/28/2010 2:55:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I will keep posting updates here, hope no one minds.

I took a nap 2pm-7pm. I had very unusual dreams, which might be due to the aforementioned herbs. Part of my dreams were very lucid, I could really feel myself being there. Basically, I went back to places I had not been in 15 years, like my hometown, and interacted with people I had not seen in a very long time, like childhood classmates. I could remember my dreams fairly well. The other strange thing is that I was seeing myself from a third person perspective in my dream most of the time, which was odd. It's as if I was out of my body in the dream and looking at myself.

I was walking around my hometown, it felt very familiar, but the actual street does not exist. I met an old friend, a classmate, and I spoke with him, however, it was a false memory, I remember the person in the dream clearly, and I have never met that person. But in the dream, it was as if that person was an old friend. Very odd.

The other thing is that throughout the dream, I would try to talk to people, but I was struggling to speak. It was as if I was mute. Only these muffled sounds came out of my mouth, and I had to repeat myself several times. It was like trying to talk with an ironing board in your mouth.

Not sure what it all means but all in all interesting.

ms_manic_minxx
#31 Posted : 8/28/2010 4:49:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted to add a little note about kanna, it may be best to err on the side of caution and avoid combining with MAOI! Smile

Not that anyone said they were going to... BUT... that's just me looking out for everyone. Pleased

mcr
#32 Posted : 8/28/2010 7:46:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you. I actually aborted the SSRI experiment a few days ago. Whatever merit it may have is not applicable in my case - I am not depressed, and it doesn't do what I am after, which is lowering inhibitions.

Update on Nymphaea Caerulea: Smoked one pipe full of the stuff. No discernible effect. Went out but was my usual self.

The last substance I have yet to try is kanna. I will try it tonight and report.

mcr
#33 Posted : 8/29/2010 1:15:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Took two pinches of 5:1 kanna extract. No effect.

At this point it cannot be that all these substances are ineffective, I think it's more that I am resistant to alkaloids and such, more so than the average person.

I will try DMT next, but in the meantime, if anyone has any other substances they'd like to recommend, I'm open.

Again, the effect I'm looking for is lower inhibitions.

Thank you!

mcr
#34 Posted : 8/29/2010 3:46:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

One last experiment to wrap up this episode: I put a SHIT TON of Nymphae Carulea in some tea and drank it. Let's see if it has any effect.

ms_manic_minxx
#35 Posted : 8/29/2010 6:08:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nymphaea Caerulea steeped in wine (20g/bottle or more) for at least three days (optionally sweetened with honey/agave), airtight as possible and refrigerated, is one more experiment you may want to try.

^^Also makes an awesome gift. Very happy

mcr
#36 Posted : 8/29/2010 7:31:10 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the suggestion, I however don't drink. I don't smoke (tobacco) either. Because I hate drinking, I want to find an alternative in pill or herb form or something like that. So far I can't find what I'm looking for.

I'm gonna give all the stuff I ordered to a friend, maybe they'll have an effect on him.

I remain open to any other suggestions!

PREV12