We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Did you see this (image) during DMT experiences? Options

sleepsleep
#1 Posted : 8/12/2008 11:30:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hi there,
new guy here,
i got a member who could open others people third eye,
and somehow, two of my friends (ladies) open their third eye and see something like below
(based on their description)

the one they saw got far more hands than in the pictures and is male (according to them)

i am wondering is there a connection on third eye with DMT.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Garulfo
#2 Posted : 8/13/2008 12:14:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Holy fuck ! My friend saw a statue with 4 arms on Saturday 9... Not exactly that picture, he would be really scared Pleased

What do you mean by :

Quote:
i got a member who could open others people third eye

WSaged
#3 Posted : 8/13/2008 12:33:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
i am wondering is there a connection on third eye with DMT.

Well it is said that DMT is made in the pineal gland which is thought of as the "physical third eye" by some.
It is the only singular piece of the brain, every other piece is doubled in the two hemispheres. It is the first thing to form when a new child is conceived!! It forms 45 (or 48??) days after conception, which is the same number of days some Buddhists believe the soul remains in the Bardo between death and before reincarnation!!

Also I have read that in reptiles, the pineal has a lens & a cornea just like an active eye!!

I don't know, but those are some interesting coincidences.

WS
All posts are fictional short stories depicting the adventures of WSaged!! None of these events have actually happened and any resemblance to any real persons or incidents is totally coincidence!!!!!!!!!!!!

timeloop
#4 Posted : 8/13/2008 1:38:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I did not see that image/entitiy... but ... my soulmate who joined me on the journey had a direct experience meeting a new female deity.

very interesting.

I wish I could have bought back more information from hyperspace... but i think my dosage was a tiny bit high and it has all slipped through my fingers like the sands of time...

sleepsleep
#5 Posted : 8/13/2008 4:54:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

What do you mean by :
Quote:
i got a member who could open others people third eye

i mean, i got a friend, who got the power to open others people third eye.
he roughly opened about nearly 100 people third eye. (i guess) children and ladies are more likely to open easily, versus man.

children wouldn't lie right! they would just say straight what they saw and basically, most of them saw about the same things.

btw, if you use third eye and travel to ka'bah,mecca, you would saw light gone up straight to the heaven.

those who wish / love to experience something like this please contact me, it is F.O.C. btw.

Quote:
but those are some interesting coincidences.

truly!! what i am trying to figure now is, my friend could probably join a DMT users together with an opened third eye user,
let them navigate into the same place. (to heaven, hell, or somewhere around the world)

if this is not DMT forum, i guess people would think i am crazy lunatic already.

don't know if you guys wanna try, DMT travel package, managed by third eye.... i am sure it would be really interesting instead of floating here and there.

btw, during third eye travel session, users are comfortably and entirely conscious.

Neo Guado
#6 Posted : 8/13/2008 5:35:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting..
“People believe I am what they see Me as, rather than what they do not see. But I am the Great Unseen, not what I cause Myself to be in any particular moment. In a sense, I am what I am not. It is from the Am-notness that I come, and to it I always return.” -Neale Donald Walsch-