We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
new around here Options

theTOAD
#1 Posted : 8/26/2010 8:06:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Found this wonderful site fairly recently, and thought id introduce myself. I have to say I find the quantity and quality of the information here to be excelent. been a fan and frequent user of erowid for a long time now. As I believe that the exploration of ones mind to be an important and vital aspect of this thing we call life, but I also am a firm believer that nothing should be taken lightly, or without extensive research, and have heard to many stories from people who had no idea what they were getting themselves into. that being said, my experience with spice is very limited ( even after everything ive experienced im still nervous to take the full journey) but from what ive read that is just the way of it. guess im just waiting for the rite time. the cev ive experienced so far have been the most profound ive ever seen and the sense of well being that washes over me leaves me speachless. all i can hope is that if I go into this with an open mind and great respect that I will be allowed to travel safely. see you all around the Nursery and everywhere else when im all grown up. Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

acolon_5
#2 Posted : 8/26/2010 8:23:48 PM

The Great Namah

Welcome Toad!

I hope you find what you are looking for....and you just might if you dive deep enough.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

ms_manic_minxx
#3 Posted : 8/26/2010 9:07:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! And... I. LOVE. your avatar!! Twisted Evil
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

ragabr
#4 Posted : 8/26/2010 11:07:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Toad, welcome to the Nexus!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

The_Shaman
#5 Posted : 8/26/2010 11:56:20 PM