We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A question for people who have experienced iboga and salvia seperatly Options

tacodude
#1 Posted : 8/26/2010 2:31:45 AM
Tacoman! DOO DA DOO

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo I am retyping this cause like an idiot I didn't save my draft, but this is my first post second type so let's do it good! Laughing So I am not interested in iboga/ibogaine use for myself as I stay away from binders I know of, but I am interested in the new "experience healing users." I was reading a report on erowid Detox in 3 stages and I noticed some similarities in her experience with ibogaine, my experience with saliva, and a few notes in my head from research long ago. Salvia was my first breakthrough a couple years ago and it definitely was not one for a person like me, although it did teach me a lot about the combination of mind and body and I remember most of it to today.

Basically my question is for anyone who has had breakthrough experience with ibogain/iboga & salvia. Do any of the sense changes seem the same?
Also I am an idiot when it comes to neurotransmitters still, but does anyone know if they act at all in the same way?

Quotes for examples. Visionary experience
"She mentioned a β€˜mosaic jig,’ and later she explained that she meant a jpeg computer image with the square pixels like a mosaic" Note from quote: block shaped images
-When I broke through myself the universe had to pull itself up between the left and right side from the bottom up. It looked as if there was a black space and that the universe broke in a block zipper pattern and was connecting together again.
-In a news report it was described by a couple people with block like shapes (blowing apart into many box fragments, Lego block world.) Though not strictly box imagery.

"She also noted horizontal and vertical line patterns, and associated them with the horizon and the forest with its vertical trees" Note from quote: vertical and horizontal imagery design
-I read a while ago about saliva mainly having horizontal & vertical line designs in comparison to DMT with a more diamond & cross style.
-My friends experience with it was his world was "peeling" away
-My hyperspace was more like "other space." I was going down a hole with the left and right side having something flowing over the edge same direction as me and I fell down, traveled forward through the space, looked left, than went went between a fall forward and straight through my back and into my body (otherspace).

This is just the sensation of sight though I do not know if anything else compares. Hopefully I can see this in a space where it will be seen by the right people Twisted Evil

\/A note on the pain part. A lot of people I know mention it and it was painful "zipping" back up, but what I wonder is was it along my center chest did the smoke hurt the skin? Than again I'm sorry, but what I REALLY want to hear from is from someone who has gone through the proccess and can make any relations to the alteration vision and in the other senses. (sound, smell, feeling)\/
If you are reading my post you should be reading this, Understand I am very immature and sarcastic anything said by me should be consider as such unless it is more than 3 sentences long.

Call me out if needed, but also remember to treat others the way you would like to be treated Very happy

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

limoseen
#2 Posted : 8/26/2010 12:54:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

have never done iboga... but salvia I always found a hard task master.. the reality ripping into layers I can go along with... and for me it was always dark... shadowy experience... I sat with a friend eye to eye and we both did 20x salvia.. my experience was that she was deliberately peeling 1 inch layers of reality up and hitting me with them.. burning me, intense pain... i was soaked by the end of the experience... and since then I have never been able to launch off any kind of salvia, tinct.. quid... smoke... It to me seems the anti-dmt... comes on quick.. but not pleasant.. however unlike some.. i never got to experience life as a plastic swing.. or plastic chair.. which may have been intersting