We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
pilgrimage to burningman Options

eklipse
#1 Posted : 8/15/2010 5:13:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone. This is my first post here.....I love this site, the information provided here and sense of community that seems to be prevalent here. Im from Norway and been a an explorer of the psyche for 10 years now. My experiences regarding these sacred plants have been around mushrooms and LSD.

I prefer the word Entheogens (god inducing) as oppose to Psychedelic (mind manifesting) or Hallucinogen (Hallucination manifesting) and see these plants as sacred.

I haven't yet experienced the secrets of DMT yet as its hard to come by in Oslo. I hoping to change that this year when i visit the playa at the end of this month. But who knows. Burningman seems to be the only large scale festival that embodies the spirit that i seek. It will be like a pilgrimage to the holy-land Smile

If any of you guys are are planning on attending the festival, please come by the Tropical Twister camp for some drinks and stimulating conversation with a bunch of eccentric Norwegian artist and Psychonauts.

Peace and love.
cybersufi

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

x1balba
#2 Posted : 8/16/2010 4:08:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! Sadly I'm unable to make it to BM this year. Things just didn't work out as I had hoped. It's definitely on the agenda for next year though. What's the legal status of Mimosa Bark in Norway? It would be better (and much cheaper) for you to perform an extraction and produce your own DMT.
Anything stated above is a work of pure fiction. The delusional author is writing a story about his imaginary friends. The author does not condone nor participate in any illegal activities. Anything said by the author should not be attempted, taken seriously, or believed. Enjoy the story.

It seems like everyone is sleep-walking through their waking state or wake-walking through their dreams. -Waking Life

KwisatzHaderach
#3 Posted : 8/16/2010 6:18:44 PM

everything is becoming

Welcome to the Nexus! I too prefer the word entheogen as opposed to psychedelic as that word functions better in terms of my work with such molecules.

Tropical Twister camp huh? Well man I'm gonna have to look for you out there. My girlfriend and I will be camping near our medic friends around street F and 6:00 (and just cuz their paramedics don't mean they don't get down Very happy ). Perhaps I'll have some gifts for you Pleased

Enjoy! Have you been to Bman before? All the way from Norway...that's awesome!

thankyou
Nothing lasts...nothing lasts...everything is changing into something else...nothing is wrong...nothing is wrong...everything is on the right track

In an interstellar burst
I'm back to save the Universe

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 8/16/2010 7:05:49 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Basscamp will be throwing it down all week, make sure you stop by for Bassnectar and all the other amazing dj's lined up to rock the party, good times to be had Pleased
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

eklipse
#5 Posted : 8/17/2010 1:34:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow thanks for the love guys.

Im exited to be a part of this community. It will be my first burn, first US trip for that matter! Looking forwards to exploring the west-coast. It will be a great
chance to meet old friends and make new ones. The BM community already seems like family. Hopefully ill get my art project up and running there aswell.

Hah, paramedics that like to get down Smile Sounds awsome!

hey x1balba Im no chemist and abit unsure about the status of the mimosa plant. But the BM trip is'nt meant as an excuse to get a toke. BM will be so much much more than that Smile BTW: How is your story about your imaginary friends turning out?

endlessness
#6 Posted : 8/19/2010 3:37:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello eklipse! Good to have you around! I hope you have a wonderful trip to BM! Be sure to tell us about it when you come back

By the way, as suggested, you can extract your own dmt for very cheap, and you definitely dont need to be a chemist. Its easier than cooking a meal IMO, you just need to read up and understand a bit on what is going on. The FAQ and the WIKI are great resources (as well as this whole forum), just take your time in reading them, and after you have spend enough time browsing around you should be getting the hang of it, and whatever you dont, feel free to ask questions.

As for the status of mimosa plant in norway, im not sure either, you should try to research more on that. Mimosa can be ordered as a dye for clothes, though, so I seriously doubt it is any problem. You can order from jimjamshop, for example, which ships from netherlands.

Good luck and see you around

Ginkgo
#7 Posted : 8/19/2010 3:46:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hei og velkommen så mye!

Or, hello and welcome! Burning Man really looks like a great place, I wish I can come and visit the happening sometime soon. As for the legal status of Mimosa tenuiflora/hostilis in Norway: DMT is illegal and so is any "container" of it, so strictly speaking it is illegal. However, neither Narkotikalisten nor Urtelisten mentions it by name, so there's great possibility that you wont be persecuted if caught ordering it. I bet the customs will destroy it though. I have ordered mimosa and various other botanicals several times without any trouble, so I think you should be okay!

I'm looking forward to see more of another fellow Norwegian here! Smile

hyperspacing
#8 Posted : 8/19/2010 4:42:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So after reading your post I thought "hey I wanna go to burning man" I live in nevada so I thought ill just check it out over the weekend. I checked out the website and it looks really kool until I find the ticket section.... well. At 300 bucks a person maybe next year. Sad

Have fun and let us know how it goes.
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

x1balba
#9 Posted : 8/19/2010 6:41:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes agreed, BM is an experience, not a means to get high. The extractions are quite simple, and it might be worth it to try it out when you return home. The story comes along nicely, just more day to day ramblings of a slightly delusional author Pleased
Anything stated above is a work of pure fiction. The delusional author is writing a story about his imaginary friends. The author does not condone nor participate in any illegal activities. Anything said by the author should not be attempted, taken seriously, or believed. Enjoy the story.

It seems like everyone is sleep-walking through their waking state or wake-walking through their dreams. -Waking Life

eklipse
#10 Posted : 8/23/2010 6:37:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow loads of good suggestions and ideas here. Not to mention presence of other Norwegians. Godt å se andre reisefeller på forumet.

Hey endlessness -I might be brewing my own brew in the near future. Who knows, maybe me and "Evening Glory" can play alchemist together.
Thanks for the pointer.

If i do get to try the holy DMT on this Burningman trip, ill definitely write and describe my encounter in hyperspace… who knows maybe i meet the self-transforming elf machines. Anywho... Ill keep you guys posted.

Tomorrows the last day of work. Before we pack our bags and set sails for the US Smile

L_Star
#11 Posted : 8/24/2010 1:29:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings! May burning man be all that you expected and more! Safe travels aheads.
P.S You will be covering a fair bit of distance, make sure you have supplies Very happy !!!
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

eklipse
#12 Posted : 8/25/2010 10:12:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Alright. Thus the trip begins. Hope to se more of you guys in person. God bless.

Pharmer
#13 Posted : 8/26/2010 8:07:17 AM

ღஐ~Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ~ஐღ

Welcome!

Ahhh I am missing the playa this year Sad Let us know how your camp and first burn was when you return so all of us who are stuck in the default world can live vicariously through you.

missing the dust storms, fire and magic of h )'( me
Perhaps I am asking the wrong questions but it doesn't interest me who you know or how you came to be here. I want to know if you will stand in the center of the fire with me and not shrink back.