We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Holy F*CK Options

extrememetal43
#1 Posted : 8/10/2008 6:28:56 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is it a bad trip report to just repeat holy fuck about nine million times...i mean thats all that can really be said and thats all was said well til now since. i'l write this in the 1st person event tho it happened to my buddy. the dmt was infused into leaf in the middle of a joint. this allows for quiet meditation before liftoff and the act of smoking a joint can be very easing...crack pipes are just uneasy an 2 hard.

what can i say words cannot describe it. there was a pink floyd trance song playin and i found myself in what would seem to be a steel cage, not trapped but in a structure, with holes in it. the music could be seen thru windows and lets just say it was all mind no body. absolutely breathtaking. Opened my eyes to see my Dali painting clock exploding in front of me. the for ten minutes the euphoria and pure energy coarsing thru me was in fukin sane. i often shake very hard after a nice smoke of the stuff...just full on body orgasms.

quite honestly the shit blew my mind, just absolutely fucking anihilated it...i really thot i seen sum shit before and i have but holy fuck man!

goin into the trip lets just say my mind was goin insane...life and sum stupid girls were just getting to me and i was an absolute trainwreck mentally before it. i actually tried to sort out my issues before but whatever honestly i shouldnt of been trippin. K so i am at the point in the dmt process im ready to start asking questions about what it is what i am and ive actually read of elves goin to work tearing apart peoples bodies and helping them. so goin into the trip i was actually looking 4 help and while in the steel structure i asked 4 help and asked what it was and there were no elves and i didnt get a response. the only thing that i can gather was this shit is beyond anything in this world and whatever it showed me even tho its not directly helped it blew my mind and that alone was maybe what i needed.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

El Ka Bong
#2 Posted : 8/12/2008 6:38:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A Great way to get introduced to dmt is to smoke a doobie that's got about 250 mg in it - hold the tokes and take a long 'end-o' toke each draw so as to catch all trailing cherry-smoke. Three or 4 rips and the veil starts to dance all around you ... The doobie will last a second round, for two people to get gently tranced, twice - just don't save the roach !.

But smoking dmt in a doobie is less than 1/3 of the experience ... or less than 1/10 ... just a way to get to taste it, and get used to how 'gentle' it comes on that way. Kind of wasteful considering what 50 mg alone can do !

So be SURE to load a proper bowl-full too ! getting used to the Rocket-launcher method is the real goal here ...

acolon_5
#3 Posted : 8/12/2008 8:32:34 PM

The Great Namah

El Ka Bong wrote:
So be SURE to load a proper bowl-full too ! getting used to the Rocket-launcher method is the real goal here ...

It really is. If one is only looking for a milder experience there are plenty of easy to get plants and chemicals that can provide this.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

extrememetal43
#4 Posted : 8/13/2008 5:32:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

dude there was 75 mg in that thing...i dont think the dosing was affected that much it seemd real efficient and i bet there was sum left. 200 sum mg's is a whole lot. next time he said he may do 50 to c and he thinks itl b just the same...idk tho