We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New to the NEX... Options

t0kin
#1 Posted : 8/24/2010 6:53:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

New here, but not so new to a little o-chem and extraction teks. The spirit molecule has been fascinating me lately, both in terms of it's other worldly effects and the science behind it's extraction. I'm eager to join in on the discussions here after reading the posts of so many like minded individuals. So many variables to try, so little time...

See you around the NEX!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ms_manic_minxx
#2 Posted : 8/24/2010 7:35:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi t0kin, and welcome! These forums are definitely a treasure trove of knowledge to be explored... and likewise, so is your own being/body/psyche/world. Pleased
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

hyperspacing
#3 Posted : 8/24/2010 7:40:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to The Nexus!! How did you come to meet spice? How was your first experience with it?
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

t0kin
#4 Posted : 8/24/2010 9:17:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your replies!

I first met spice at a music festival when shared by a close friend. Unfortunately, the first time I was able to try it there wasn't much more than resin in the pipe and I was nowhere near a breakthrough. Understanding that this molecule is very hard to come by, and very pricey at that, I didn't want to impose by asking for a breakthrough hit. It was already being shared with other close friends too. A bit of fear or apprehension of something this powerful might also have had an affect on my reluctance to seek more out.

My patience was rewarded however because on our way out of the festival, as vendors were liquidating their goods for the trip home, we were approached by someone who offered us mushroom chocolates, I believe. We politely let him know that we already had chocolates and his look of disappointment turned to one of curiosity. He took a quick look around (making us a little suspicious) and offered up a small bag of red-orange, almost pink, crystals. They were fairly fine, crushed and slightly waxy. We had never seen the real stuff before so we were apprehensive for a split second, until we realized that this could be our only chance (before finding sites like this one) to really try this amazing spice. The smell was unlike anything I've smelled before and the ride home was more exciting with this in possession. The anticipation of what could become of our consciousnesses was almost physical.

The first experience, to be honest, was almost underwhelming. This was not the fault of the spice however, just my lack of understanding and experience. Our method of vaporization was less than effective and although I still sprinkle it on herb to smoke, the small herb pipe and our inexperience did not get me through to the next world. The revelation came when a small glass bong was used, without water, to smoke the spice covered herb. One hit was chambered, cleared and held. Everything started to vibrate. The next hit was chambered cleared and held. At that point this world was only being held together by my will (or my fear of the next world) and upon exhaling that second hit and simultaneously closing my eyes, I was shot through a multicolored wormhole (a la contact) into a dimension of red patterns.

The patterns were fractal-esque, but round not jagged and layered infinitely. As these patterns faded into darkness there appeared before me beings of light. I can only use light and dark to describe what I saw visually, but they were more than that; they were beings of energy. Their energy, or light, was radiating out in ripples all around them. There were at least 8 figures before me, and I could tell that they ranged from elders to children, the smallest resembling what we might call an infant in the fetal position. I saw no faces, no expressions, no voices, there was no physical communication of any kind. The only thing I was meant to know was that they were there. They had come to welcome me into their world and share their existence with me.

All in all, that first real breakthrough was an enlightening experience and definitely positive.

I apologize for the long reply. It might have been more appropriate in another section, but I wanted to respond here first. In any case, further reports will be posted in their own thread in a different section.

Thanks again and it's nice to meet you all.

marz
#5 Posted : 8/24/2010 10:33:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the dmt nexus we are thrilled to have you here have your tried dmt yet tell us about your experience if you have Very happy
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

endlessness
#6 Posted : 8/25/2010 5:33:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!

Even though thats how you got in and the fact that you eventually had a great experience, Im glad you are now doing extractions and not purchasing DMT, as you probably know by now very well how we feel about this.

What about dmt orally / ayahuasca, did you try that yet? Its also very very special Smile

See you around!

t0kin
#7 Posted : 8/25/2010 6:56:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, I certainly agree that it's a good thing I'm able to obtain spice for myself now. Not just because of the safety aspect, but also because of the freedom it creates. Sorry if I crossed a line. I guess I should point out that was a single incident and I do not encourage others to do the same. Especially with resources like this.

I've not tried it orally/brews yet. It seems so much more intimidating to be honest. The nausea and vomiting are the major turnoff. This is contrasted by the fact that I've also heard it's the most "true" experience you can have with spice. I would like to experience it eventually, but feel like I should become more comfortable in the next world before I do.