We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
ideal p.h. Options

olympus mon
#1 Posted : 8/25/2010 4:43:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

i have digital p.h. meter i use for perfectly dialing in my desired p.h. of the distilled water for brewing caapi. ive been lowering it down to 3.6-3.8.

is the ideal exact ph known? . most info i read just talks about adding vinegar to lower ph but id like to know what the ideal range is.

also i will be brewing up my chacruna separately. should i adjust the ph of that water as well?
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

idtravlr
#2 Posted : 8/25/2010 7:59:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sorry I can't answer any of your questions^^ oly-mon. Embarrased
What I can say is: "Are you sure you want to brew your Chacruna separately"? I believe there is supposed to be some synergy that happens between the plants when you follow the layer and brew in one pot method. Also - Make a BIG batch this time around my shamanic brother. Wink

Peace,
-idt
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 8/25/2010 8:33:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

idtravlr wrote:
Sorry I can't answer any of your questions^^ oly-mon. Embarrased
What I can say is: "Are you sure you want to brew your Chacruna separately"? I believe there is supposed to be some synergy that happens between the plants when you follow the layer and brew in one pot method. Also - Make a BIG batch this time around my shamanic brother. Wink

Peace,
-idt

yes good sir, ultimately i will brew everything together but for now separate is the way to go for 2 reasons.

chacruna is so hit and miss when bought on line that suggested quantities to brew and ingest vary drastically. the problem you run into when brewing together from unknown quality ingredients is if my particular shipment of chacruna is 1/2 as potent as it should be but i brewed everything together theres no way i could up my chacruna dose and keep my caapi dose the same. since i have a good idea now of my caapi comfort level i can now focus on the just the admixture till i get more familiar with the blessed lady.

besides being able to accurately adjust levels and ratios separate brews will allow me to add the light at a gradually increasing pace. if i learned anyhting from our dmt studies its that slow and patient is never a bad idea. i say that even though i just recently gulped down 100g of caapi so maybe im still learning that lessonLaughing

dont you worry ill have plenty to share, brewed up 300g tonight and jarred 4 -75g. 2oz shots. lotta love went into this brew brudda....
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.