We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
About time i introduced myself Options

huascer0000
#1 Posted : 8/24/2010 5:31:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, to start I am in my twenty's and i have been off and on the path for a while. I was introduced to HBWR seeds at 16, and other psychedelics followed, many of them left in the past. Now i grow, and on special occasion, use cactus as a sacrament. In the last year i have been working with aya.

Initially I was a bit put off by DMT, as the stuff around was dirty and coming from some people who were just trying to make money. That all changed a few Octobers ago when i ran into a medicine man in Arkansas. He just walked through a crowd at a festival right to me and my people and offered us some non-toxic changa for no charge and invited us to a pharma like ceremony later in the weekend. One of my friends and I developed a personal relationship with him and he came and visited us in our home town almost a year later.

This second visit is the one that changed my life and put me back on the path for good. I think it was my first time with a real breakthrough.........woke up in another realm with a doctor snipping away something from my energy body and spoke with him telepathically. Since then I have done my best to spread the medicine to as many people as I can (while being careful and mindful of course). I have also been brewing aya fairly frequently and have progressed in my art.

I have enjoyed this forum and am deeply grateful for the knowledge herein. I would like to give thanks to anyone who has helped me along the way in the chatroom and hope to be of help to others in the future.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

L_Star
#2 Posted : 8/24/2010 4:15:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and weclome!!! Good travels ahead friend!!!

Your encounter of your medicine man reminds one of Shuglins words "There are many Shamans scattered around the world. Search for them"

R*R
L
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

marz
#3 Posted : 8/24/2010 10:35:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey huascer0000 i saw you in chat last night good to have you here bro take care
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution