We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello all! Options

Wax
#1 Posted : 8/24/2010 3:46:12 AM

LUVR

hey everyone, im new here and really excited about this site ive browsed it a little here and there but finally got around to creating a profile. I have my share of experience in the psychedelic realms and love what they have taught me and cant wait to see what else they will teach me, although i havent had the pleasure of shaking hands with the spirit molecule yet i hope to very soon....working on a science project that i really need some help with so I cant wait to be able to post some new threads and get things rolling Very happy but anyway glad to be here seems like a cool site. peace
'Little spider weaves a wispy web, stumblin' through the woods it catches to my head. She crawls behind my ear and whispers secrets. Dragonfly whiz by and sings now teach it.'

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

marz
#2 Posted : 8/24/2010 6:28:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I shook his hand and it was awesome take care and welcome
"PSYCHEDELIC DRUGS DON'T CHANGE YOU- THEY DON'T CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER-UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CHANGED THEY ENABLE CHANGE THEY CAN'T IMPOSE IT...."
-ALEXANDER SHULGIN

It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution

L_Star
#3 Posted : 8/24/2010 1:24:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

shake hands soon to give a cuddle. Safe and great travels!!!

Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

ragabr
#4 Posted : 8/24/2010 4:22:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! Be sure to check out the FAQ and Health and Safety sections of the Wiki. Many, many people have come ahead of you with these science experiments, so there's a good chance your questions have already been answered. The stickies always have a ton of great information as well.

Be sure to share in the areas you can post in, so we can all get to know you better.

Be cool, be well.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms