We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I'm ready to make changa... Options

Skeemer
#1 Posted : 8/21/2010 8:36:48 PM

remeeks

Changa is all i've done but i really enjoy it and want to make my own. I have no idea where to start. What do i need and where can i get it? I know i need mimosa(is powder ok?) and caapi(which one?). Other than that i'm clueless. I understand the method of extracting everything...i think, but don't know what material to get or from where. I am also hoping to be as organic as possible, if possible. Can anybody guide me in the right direction?

Thank you

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Eden
#2 Posted : 8/21/2010 9:31:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gammagore
#3 Posted : 8/23/2010 10:13:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extract DMT from MHRB(powdered is fine), then infuse with some caapi leaves.

Just read a few pages from this here Changa sub-forum.

Ice House
#4 Posted : 8/23/2010 10:57:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Skeemer

nice to see you on the boards again.

With the volumes of outstanding information available in the Wiki and on these boards I imagine it would be doing you a disservice to just post out a procedure right here in this thread.

reasearch and learn, apply what you learn and practice and learn and teach and learn

this path or progression is IMO a fullfilling one.

that seems to me to be the natural flow of things here on the Nexus.

There will always be someone here to guide you and help if you get stuck or have a question.

good luck.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.