We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mushrooms with mdma Options

elbowcups
#1 Posted : 8/16/2010 8:55:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,

This coming weekend I have been invited to a party where there is the possibility of mama and mushrooms on offer. I was just wondering if it is sensible to indulge in both, or could it lead to a bad experience?

Apologies if this has been coveted before - I am posting via my phone and the search function doesn't seem to work on it.

Thanks Smile
"...It's just a ride, but we always kill those good guys that tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok, but it doesn't matter, because, it's just a ride..."

~ Bill Hicks

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ginkgo
#2 Posted : 8/16/2010 9:23:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mushrooms and MDMA combined is a wonderful experience! This combination is usually called hippieflip. The likelihood of a bad trip is much lower, as MDMA gives a great euphoria and loved up-feeling. There's absolutely no reason it could be a bad combination, except if you combine it with a MAOI. Combining MDMA and a MAOI may lead to serotonin syndrome.

elbowcups
#3 Posted : 8/16/2010 10:28:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice! Looking forward to it Smile
"...It's just a ride, but we always kill those good guys that tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok, but it doesn't matter, because, it's just a ride..."

~ Bill Hicks

Infinite I
#4 Posted : 8/16/2010 10:37:29 PM

JC

Should be good, one of the best expereinces ive ever had with psychedelics was with this combination. My mate was convinced he was "the one" woke up his dad his girlfriend and his sister at six in the morning it was amazing. Wed taken a lot of psychedelics before but nothing was like that experience, we were it seemed at the time having conversations with each other in our head, it was the most amazing expereinces ive ever had, we just kept eating the mushrooms, things were flying down from the celiing and we kept eating them, think the mdma made it as evening glory said void of any negativity, was strange how us having taken lots of thigns before this and what happened happened, because it was like nothing wed ever had so much love, we still talk about it as if "that night" Very happy

elbowcups
#5 Posted : 8/22/2010 10:37:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So... hippie flipping... wow! I haven't tripped like that before. Amazing. Especially during the mild thunder storm that occurred around 5am. Nice. Also helped sort out my head in terms of stressing over my future.

Cool Smile

~ Bill Hicks

soulfood
#6 Posted : 8/22/2010 10:46:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I have a pretty nice memory of lying on my back rushing in synchronicity with some very beautiful CEV's.

Top stuff. Hope you had a blast Smile

Ekstasis
#7 Posted : 8/23/2010 1:39:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My very first experience with psychs was mushrooms with mdma. It was absolutely one of the most beautiful experiences of my life.
My mind craves nectar day and night.
Like a blue lotus floating on the sea of love.
Lingering in ashantic realms
Lingering in the akashic realms
Lingering in, lingering in the realms.
Blue lotus floats, floating, floating..
Some laugh, some weep, some dance for joy.
My mind craves nectar day and night.

Shayku
#8 Posted : 8/23/2010 3:19:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Funny, while I was doing "ketashrooms" yesterday, a few friends were trying out hippie flipping for the first time, like you. They had a blast, I can imagine how the combo must be great. I try to stay clear of MDMA because I've decided to be greedy with my serotonin, but their experience definitely seemed to be more pleasurable than that of those of us who stayed off the pills.
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.