We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Intro For an Imp Options

Imp
#1 Posted : 8/21/2010 5:58:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't like being put into a newbie forum, but i understand why its necessary. I've seen so many forums killed by an influx of new members. Then, the online version of culture shock sets in and the forum turns into New York City. I like what i've seen on the nexus, so i understand its for the best.

Anyway, my first hallucinogen was DMT. Before that, i had been stupid and taken too much diphenhydramine ( i was angry, and i wanted to distract myself. This was a BAD decision and not how substances should be used ). DPH is a deliriant and a depressant. So, while technically i hallucinated on that ( i read sentences that didnt exist in Sun Tzu's Art of War and watched blue flashes, possibly entered a couple of the alternate waking realities deliriants like datura take you to ) i didnt enjoy its depressant properties. But what opened me up to taking hallucinogens seriously was my first ayahuasca experience. It is to date my most euphoric and influential psychedelic experience but the dose was not too high-about 10 grams of MHRB and 4g rue.

After i acquired pure alkaloid DMT, i made a pipe out of chemistry supplies and decorated it with polymer clay ( not close enough to the flame to get burned...). It was difficult at first, but well worth it.

My first serious trip i experienced intense time dilation. I like to do it in the dark, because the colors are brighter for me that way. I was perplexed and i wasnt sure about reality outside my room, so i ended up seeing a sort of 'shadow creature' a reflection of myself who i believed was trapping me in his dimension. I enjoyed it though. Its been at least 10-20 DMT experiences since then.

My username comes from my first pharmahuasca experience which i was stupid in and used too much MAOI and DMT--probably 300mg harmaloids. I wasnt prepared for what i experienced. Anyway, somewhere during the trip i took on a mischievous and mercurial alter ego who was an imp, humanlike, but inhuman. I since see this as an aspect of my better more creative self and i have always been fascinated with faerie tail creatures like that.

Come into the garden maud,
For the black bat night hath flown
and the woodbine spices are wafted abroad
and the musk of the rose is blown

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Ginkgo
#2 Posted : 8/22/2010 3:57:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and welcome to you Imp! It's great to see that you understand why we have to have the nursery, even if we all understand perfectly well how frustrating it may be. Please take the time to read the links sent to you in the PM you received upon registration, answer people's questions (as I see you already have started doing) and help out with new questions, theories and developments. I'm looking forward to see more of you in here, you seem like a great soul! Smile

ragabr
#3 Posted : 8/22/2010 4:24:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, Imp! Glad to hear that you comfortably handled the spice without any prior entheogen experience. Looking forward to learning more about you.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

kyrolima
#4 Posted : 8/22/2010 4:45:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming you to DMT-Nexus.
elusive illusion