We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
q21q21's tek gone wrong Options

killuminati420
#1 Posted : 8/19/2010 11:29:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So i did the q21q21 tek with 50grams of bark,...and i added the naphtha(75ml) after i mixed the lime/bark for 5hours, and at first it was all good and the naphtha was seperating perfectly,...but i went to go get a jar, and came back to it in one big blob with no naphtha seperation AT ALL

How did this happen?
http://www.shroomery.org...Number/13074631#13074631
"Money Can't Buy Life" -Bob Marley

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

killuminati420
#2 Posted : 8/20/2010 12:22:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Right now the mixture of bark/lime/naphtha that never seperated but somehow joined into 1 mixture....is just sitting outside evaporating into a dry mixture of crusty bark/lime

Im either going to try a naphtha pull when it fully drys...lol...or just simply put all the dry(or wet) bark/lime into a solution of NaOH water and pull with naphtha like a normal liquid-liquid extraction

Here is a pic of the bowl just sitting outside evaporating the water/naphtha
killuminati420 attached the following image(s):
0819001625.jpg (749kb) downloaded 158 time(s).
"Money Can't Buy Life" -Bob Marley

Shpongle
#3 Posted : 8/22/2010 2:52:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

are you defatting with the vinegar first? and your aqueous solution needn't be measured to a cubic cm because there looks like there is a problem with your aqueous solution since you are adding a mineral and its not saturated to a reasonable amount of liquid friction between molecules.
and are you using a hot plate because the caked edges make this appear as if you are seering the root bark, rather than allowing for the heat to keep the mimosa soupy. and when you cook brownies you have to watch out that you don't over mix them because you will get solid looking borwnies, rather a fluffy aeration. Use the chop sticks maybe...
A great deal of meditation is required

Fear the Journey not the cops

FunFUnFUN