We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Beautiful People! Options

Don Carlitos
#1 Posted : 8/20/2010 8:44:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello all! Although I am a new member, I have been a guest on these fine forums for some months. I have had a chance to read though most of the forums here and would first off like to commend the moderators, administrators, creators, and of course the members for creating and perpetuation one of the finest, hate free, informative, pure, and real websites I have ever had the pleasure to be a part of. Thank you to all the Dr.s and chemists for facilitating the necessary information and techniques, and above all safety information, without which information, this community would not be possible. Thank you.
I have read many of your experiences and accounts of your travels, all of which I find to be extremely beautiful. I get goosebumps every time I read a new one. I look forward to contributing to this facet of the website the most.
I have read many of the extraction teks here on the Nexus, as well as a few others my intrigue has led me to elsewhere, and would again like to commend all involved on the wealth of information and obviously well thought out and practiced procedure and safety precautions.
I think you all are beautiful, enlightened people, and feel honored to be part of this community. I look forward to learning more, and becoming a contributing member of this community.
Thank you. Much love to all.

Don Carlitos.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

jbark
#2 Posted : 8/20/2010 8:51:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome welcome, Don Carlitos!! Glad to have you onboard - pull up a chair and join the fray, in thought, spirit and play. Tell us a little about yourself - you know who WE are, so what makes you tick? what experiences have you had, how have they changed you and what do you expect, or hope, to learn here? Happy to greet you, and I extend a handshake across this virtual space.

JBArk

JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 8/20/2010 9:01:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome friend Smile Glad to have you on board. I think its wonderful when peple who have been reading the forums for a while finally introduce themselves !

I will be glad to read more from you!

By the way, you didnt mention about your psychedelic experiences. Did you try dmt yet, or other psychedelics?

LawnBoy
#4 Posted : 8/21/2010 2:48:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Glad to see another person will be contributing.Very happy
Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.