We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Changa pipe made from surplus glassware Options

Rivea
#1 Posted : 8/20/2010 10:41:18 PM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

Well, I think I have had too much time on my hands. I wanted to try changa, and I did not want to spend ludicrous (>$60 and up towards the stratosphere) amounts of money on a glass 'tobacco' pipe at the local head shop. So I got a few of these 500 ml volumetric flasks on EBay for $9.25, a stem and bowl for $3, a black grommet, a couple of diamond bits (0.5" and a 0.1875" ). I know that you European guys love those SAE (society of automotive engineers) sizes!

I played around on my drill press using cooling water from a spray bottle and using cautious light pressure. 10 minutes later and voila!!! Here is my new Changa pipe....

Rivea attached the following image(s):
changa_pipe1.JPG (389kb) downloaded 208 time(s).
changa_pipe2.JPG (387kb) downloaded 207 time(s).
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 8/20/2010 10:43:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats whicked man, nice looking manSmile

Ginkgo
#3 Posted : 8/20/2010 10:55:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That's so cool!! Great work, thank you a lot for sharing the pic!

eagleeyes
#4 Posted : 8/20/2010 11:08:07 PM

eagle eyes

nice bonga....my friend gave me a bong for my birthday years ago and i still have it.......but i only smoked pot or hash in it it's well used Smile