We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mescaline acetate end product questionable. Options

olympus mon
#1 Posted : 8/16/2010 11:15:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

using 69rons's tek for 60 grams of san pedro. only deviation was i used my oven on 170 degrees venting often to evap.

on my first evap i think i scraped the glass too early and instead of the nice reddish brown waxy substance it was oily and jimjam like. the rest of the pulls came out good so in an effort to make it possible to work with and measure the mescaline acetate i miked the good with the bad to get this tar like wad.

although it worked and the substance is somewhat transportable im wondering if that was a bad idea. this being my first time using mescaline and first time extracting cacti im already a lil apprehensive to take my concoction. Laughing

is there a known problem ingesting mescaline acetate that wasn't properly dry and still has a vinegar smell?

this top pic is before i mixed them together and the bottom one is after.
olympus mon attached the following image(s):
.jpg (888kb) downloaded 169 time(s).
.jpg (706kb) downloaded 159 time(s).
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dg
#2 Posted : 8/17/2010 10:19:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

is there a known problem ingesting mescaline acetate that wasn't properly dry and still has a vinegar smell?

nope, about like eating a pickle Smile

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 8/18/2010 5:09:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

dg wrote:

nope, about like eating a pickle Smile

Laughing
well then that settles it. i love pickles.

olympus mon
#4 Posted : 8/18/2010 5:15:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dg,
does 250mg mescaline acetate derived from 58 grams san pedro sound pretty low to you?
thanks

dg
#5 Posted : 8/18/2010 7:02:31 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

can you be specific? san pedro is sorta vague//was cacti dried, just outer flesh? from sa, or your own? know specific variety, or even species?

so the reply would be
0% up to 2% are pretty typical dry weight outer flesh only

olympus mon
#6 Posted : 8/19/2010 5:15:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dg wrote:
can you be specific? san pedro is sorta vague//was cacti dried, just outer flesh? from sa, or your own? know specific variety, or even species?

so the reply would be

it was a cutting from a friend's friend kinda of thing but i know the grower of this cacti grew them for medicinal purposes. that being said i would think the potency should be at least average.

the cutting sat around for about A month before i asked her if i could try this extraction. it didnt seem like it was more than a few days cut down. resilient lil suckers!

i removed the waxy skin and thorns separated the spears and sliced them up carrot like white pulp and all. not the center wood of coarse. dried the chips ans made powder with a coffee grinder. came out with 58g froma 18 inch fat log.

the reason i ask is because i saved the cacti mush and limonene and wonder if there could be more in there. each evap seemed so low. it took 3 evaps to get just 250 mg. its not the most fun extraction ive done so i got frustrated and stopped. the vinegar dehydrating stinks the whole house up and i was getting comments form friends.

its funny ill stick my head over hot naphtha any day before vinegar. that stuff just wreaks to me. i wonder if theres another liquid i could use instead. any ideas?

q21q21
#7 Posted : 8/19/2010 5:45:00 AM

SWIM

This is very similar to SWIM's experience with mescaline extraction.

Yes, it worked. But it was simply not fun/not worth the effort + materials

SWIM just steeps the cactus chunks like tea and evaporates to resin using a rice cooker (Mild variation on house's resin tek)

The results are always in terms of potency.
dried flesh = tea = resin.
and all > extracted mescaline

Maybe SWIM just sucks at mescaline extractions, but the resin tek is piss easy
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

olympus mon
#8 Posted : 8/19/2010 6:18:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

q21q21 wrote:

SWIM just steeps the cactus chunks like tea and evaporates to resin using a rice cooker (Mild variation on house's resin tek)

too funny! i was just saying to a friend that for how much work and hours went into to extracting the mescaline just for a measly 250mg im not sure if it was worth it.
i sounds like the only advantage of acetate to a resin would be lesser chance of a purge. but id rather purge than do that shit again!!!!Laughing

Q?- do you have to remove the waxy cuticle for making tea/resin?

dg
#9 Posted : 8/20/2010 7:11:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Cacti expert

olympus mon wrote:
dg wrote:

so the reply would be

the cutting sat around for about A month before i asked her if i could try this extraction. it didnt seem like it was more than a few days cut down. resilient lil suckers!

i removed the waxy skin and thorns separated the spears and sliced them up carrot like white pulp and all. not the center wood of coarse. dried the chips ans made powder with a coffee grinder. came out with 58g froma 18 inch fat log.

the reason i ask is because i saved the cacti mush and limonene and wonder if there could be more in there. each evap seemed so low. it took 3 evaps to get just 250 mg. its not the most fun extraction ive done so i got frustrated and stopped. the vinegar dehydrating stinks the whole house up and i was getting comments form friends.

its funny ill stick my head over hot naphtha any day before vinegar. that stuff just wreaks to me. i wonder if theres another liquid i could use instead. any ideas?

i'll reply to each paragraph
1. i've had cutting survive for Years
2. i see no reason to do so much work, removing skin and spines. never hurt my work!
3. at one%, a decent average, .58g yeild, about one dose
i have seen plenty of local cacti yeild less than .5%
4. could be more in there, but maybe not
5. sulphuric acid

q21q21
#10 Posted : 8/20/2010 8:46:49 PM

SWIM

olympus mon wrote:
q21q21 wrote:

too funny! i was just saying to a friend that for how much work and hours went into to extracting the mescaline just for a measly 250mg im not sure if it was worth it.
i sounds like the only advantage of acetate to a resin would be lesser chance of a purge. but id rather purge than do that shit again!!!!Laughing

Q?- do you have to remove the waxy cuticle for making tea/resin?

SWIM's never worked with or even seen fresh cactus, he only gets dried pieces.

So.... I dunno.

Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

endlessness
#11 Posted : 8/20/2010 8:56:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

no need to remove anything for making resin.. Cut the whole cactus, spines, inner core and all, into small pieces and simmer that 4-5x for some hours each time...

I got a pretty good acetate yield from fresh pedro btw.... maybe it was bad starting material you used in the first place? or not enough pulls? I dont know about extracting dry pedro though, maybe others who have can tell you whats their usual yield

olympus mon
#12 Posted : 8/20/2010 9:38:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I pulled out the limanene I saved and mixed in 30 ml vinegar evaperated and got a good ammount of dry acetate. I will do a few more pulls tonight as swell there is definitely more in there. Ill post the final yield.

Is it n ormal that the dry acetate still smells pretty strong of vinegar?