We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescalito came late/hard Options

samehere
#1 Posted : 8/19/2010 11:42:45 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Please note that when SWIM is described as 'injesting' a cactus, that may or may not have been a SP, purchased from the garden center at a local h0M_dEP0, it is by no means refering to or implying any 'inGestion' of such or any matter thereof respectively.

Anyhow, SWIM decided to trip hard tonite. He boiled about 15" of juiced cactus, added some limejuice and once he got enough juice SWIM filled a cup and 'injested'. SWIM continued boiling the rest of the juice and I went to smoke a cigarette outside. After I came back SWIM filled his cup and 'injested' again. I went for another cigarette. SWIM and I got into a loop, of him 'injesting' and me going to smoke. At one point I almost gagged and SWIM thought his trip might start, anyhow SWIM got more and more amused about all this. Everytime I came back SWIM seemed to laugh louder, and I got really frustrated, so I asked him "Is it me that makes you laugh?" SWIM answered with an incredible fake accent "Yes senor, you make me laugh..." I drank some water, looked at my pupils in the bathroom and when I came back in the kitchen SWIM was there, 'injesting', what else? He laughed even harder "I told you to get nutmeg...senor" Obviously I couldn't make the connection. I had learned enough for today so I went to bed while SWIM was still in the kitchen laughing, stirring and, I am sure, 'injesting' ...

Mescalito came late and in disguise, who said hard? Anyhow I would return the cactus but SWIM 'injested' most of it.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Big Inhale
#2 Posted : 8/19/2010 4:34:01 PM

The Enlightend One

What?
Can you Imagine? From one single Idea everything appeared here.
RZA

Here in the Prime Creators universe all things are possible,because all things are possible many lessons are learned.

None Of This Is Real!

Infundibulum
#3 Posted : 8/19/2010 4:39:17 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

samehere wrote:
Please note that when SWIM describes 'injesting' a cactus, that may or may not have been a SP, aquired from the garden center at a local h0M_dEP0, he does by no means intent to describe or imply 'inGestion' of such or any matter thereof respectively.

Anyhow, SWIM decided to trip hard tonite. He boiled about 15" of juiced cactus, added some limejuice and once he got enough juice SWIM filled a cup and 'injested'. SWIM continued boiling the rest of the juice and I went to smoke a cigarette outside. After I came back SWIM filled his cup and 'injested' again. I went for another cigarette. SWIM and I got into a loop, of him 'injesting' and me going to smoke. At one point I almost gagged and SWIM thought his trip might start, anyhow SWIM got more and more amused about all this. Everytime I came back SWIM seemed to laugh louder, and I got really frustrated, so I asked him "Is it me that makes you laugh?" SWIM answered with an incredible fake accent "Yes senor, you make me laugh..." I drank some water, looked at my pupils in the bathroom and when I came back in the kitchen SWIM was there, 'injesting', what else? He laughed even harder "I told you to get nutmeg...senor" Obviously I couldn't make the connection. I had learned enough for today so I went to bed while SWIM was still in the kitchen laughing, stirring and, I am sure, 'injesting' ...

Mescalito the wise and gentle teacher came late and in disguise, who said hard? Anyhow I would return the cactus but SWIM 'injested' most of it.

....and this is why drugs are bad

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

SnozzleBerry
#4 Posted : 8/19/2010 4:44:27 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

Nothing like a little incoherence to brighten your day...Very happy
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

Shayku
#5 Posted : 8/19/2010 4:57:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahahahaa Smile I'm not sure what this is about, but it made me laugh. Ok back to work.
SWIM is Spartacus!

The things posted on DMT-Nexus by Shayku are generally false. They are for entertainment purposes only.

pau
#6 Posted : 8/19/2010 9:13:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

particularly amazing part of the report is the section on SP acquisition from hom_eDep*Oh!!
The SWIM I know, the other SWIM, always said those PC cacti are not only very expensive, but barely worth the effort. Glad somebody is having better luck with them! Location Aloha=that sunny island in the Pacific?
WHOA!

soulfood
#7 Posted : 8/19/2010 10:39:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

So...

Did you ingest the stuff or just thought you did? Ingesting helps.

Are you sure you didn't just eat a teaspoon of pure scopolamine? If so... Good memoirs you got there.

SnozzleBerry
#8 Posted : 8/19/2010 10:53:43 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

soulfood wrote:
Are you sure you didn't just eat a teaspoon of pure scopolamine? If so... Good memoirs you got there.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

jamie
#9 Posted : 8/19/2010 11:49:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

seems like when the boat sailed it left you on shore...

Maybe wait till your back to post?..your post is hard to understand.
Long live the unwoke.

RastaNation
#10 Posted : 8/20/2010 5:25:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Please note that when SWIM is described as 'injesting' a cactus, that may or may not have been a SP, purchased from the garden center at a local h0M_dEP0, it is by no means refering to or implying any 'inGestion' of such or any matter thereof respectively.

Is this due to the spelling difference?

I feel so much better. I considered replying to this - but was so confused, I thought I was the confused one. However, I also laughed quite a bit.
"Just as a tree, though cut down, can grow again and again if its roots are undamaged and strong, in the same way if the roots of craving are not wholly uprooted sorrows will come again and again"

camdemonium
#11 Posted : 8/20/2010 9:50:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

LMFAO!!!!
Exactly what i was looking to read on the nexus at 5 am!
Om Mani Padme Hum