We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New member from Belgium Options

hypnoglyph
#1 Posted : 8/13/2010 10:14:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello brothers and sisters.

I'm a french speaking Belgian, born in a big city but now living in the country side. Got two lovely kids.

Well, i'm interested in psychedelics since i was a teenager.
I recently "rediscover" them, with a new perspective and with probably a lot more respect.

This renewed interest started two years ago with Salvia Divinorum. After a few experiments leaving me to the edge of something but not really into it, i tried to do it alone in a completely dark and silent place.

That was the first real breakthrough of my life. Instant death, no fear, no "i", no recall of being on salvia, no memory of my life, of my body, of my name, of my human condition, just a big thing witch can be later interpreted in entheogenic blah blah, but was not really meaningful at that moment because i wasn't really…observing. Well you probably know what is ego death... I didn't know before that day.

The whole trip was about coming back to "i", there was no such thing as "acceleration", that was an instantaneous peak and then doing the road back home.

Fear only came when the ego came back, just before "he" could remember "he" was on salvia. Then "he" struggled to come back and that was a beautiful demonstration of pure instinct and life-force. Then came the memory of wife and kids and love and then Salvia kindly left me, amazed by he's power and thankful to be back to my loved ones.

And since i'm more and more fascinated with entheogens, medicinal plants and their relationship with humans.
Later i had several Mimohoasca experiences in a great and supportive setting, witch is by far more integrative than an unexpected salvia breakthrough...

So that's it for the background!

Love and light.
"We shall not cease from exploration.
And the end of our exploring
Shall be to return to where we started
And know the place for the first time."

- T.S. Eliot

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 8/14/2010 9:22:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus bro.

You dont say if you have had any journey's with vaped DMT? Would be nice to hear about your Mimohoasca experienceSmile

LawnBoy
#3 Posted : 8/19/2010 4:46:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

WelcomeStop I've found this community to be a great place and hope you will enjoy it even more than I do.Very happy
Posts made by me are either fictional or false, or both. I do not endorse, condone or engage in illegal activities. I love the state, my big brother. "I" myself am fictional. I am a collection of individuals, that are not entirely human. "I" do not exist in reality. Any resemblance to an individual bound by laws is merely coincidental. I lie and tell very little of the truth; do not believe me, and, especially, don't hold "me" accountable for any posts.

clouds
#4 Posted : 8/19/2010 5:02:41 AM

Human

Welcome hypnoglyph. Hope you find what you need and what you are looking for. Be well.

hypnoglyph
#5 Posted : 8/19/2010 10:06:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your words guys.
@gammagore: no i don't have experience with vaped spice. But i'm open to it.

Here is a short report for my first mimohuasca experience two years ago:

I was physically quite well prepared, i took a month without eating meat, then the two last weeks: no alcohol, no too much sweets and a classic aya diet for the last week. No food for the last 24h. My body was clean and i was ready to go.

Then came the night. I was with a good friend who introduced me to a circle. This circle was very positive and supportive. Excellent setup: something like 7-8 people, 4 of them first timers that evening ;-)

The only problem was that migraine i had since the afternoon... not very cool.

I drank my first cup. It was a peganum+mimosa+chacruna brew.
I felt some kind of trance setting up but nothing more, and i was feeling my migraine more and more, that was horrific. Feeling a little bit introspective but difficult to focus outside of the pain. 2h like that.

Then came the second cup. I was not quit sure to want it, but i did.
This time there was an extra dose of chaliponga in the mix to bring me more light.

Half an hour later, i suddenly began to feel fear, my heart was racing in my chest and i was experiencing an anxiety attack. So i told myself: "You will not die tonight, this is safe, the brew is just kicking in, focus on your breath and relax".
I started to focus on a relaxing breathing pattern, my heart started to slow down.
And suddenly i heard a little voice inside my head: "You have done your part of the job, now enjoy the show and let me do work on you".

And boom! no more migraine, there was an orange sun into the room, with a purple edge. A little sun, incredibly vivid and detailed. The eruptions on its surface where synchronized with my thoughts. I was able to look at my thoughts without being distracted by them. I was feeling completely ecstatic, with a big fat smile. The sun was only visible with closed eyes, but the room was visible with eyes open or closed. I'm still amazed with the sense of presence and details of this vision, nothing to compare with what i knew before on shrooms or acid.
Very great time. When it faded out, i had to put more efforts to keep the focus. But i was constantly guided on realizing, and then on how to protect myself from extraneous thoughts. Very great teachings. Kind of a meditation course with a teacher inside your head. The last part was more emotional.

I had no physical purge, my preparation helped a lot i think. Sometimes i felt nausea, but it was just me loosing focus. Soon as i go back to my intentions, the nausea disappear.

Excellent afterglow the next day. Feeling full of love.

"We shall not cease from exploration.
And the end of our exploring
Shall be to return to where we started
And know the place for the first time."

- T.S. Eliot

eklipse
#6 Posted : 8/20/2010 1:17:25 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi Hyonoglyph.

Welcome and thanks for sharing your experience.