We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Spice is nice... Options

proto-pax
#1 Posted : 8/5/2010 9:20:36 PM

bird-brain

Hi all, I'm a student first and foremost. I've been exploring with substances for about a year now, and spice is one of the most profound things I've had the pleasure of experiencing. I'm going about my life as I feel I should, and try to make it a slightly better place each day. I look forward to a long stay at the nexus and hope to learn a lot from all of you (maybe even teach a little)!
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

proto-pax
#2 Posted : 8/10/2010 4:43:55 AM

bird-brain

My friends have really benifited form this, one who had done it before had this to say:

So I sat down and readied my mind. I was able to get two hits off of it, the third was next to nothing. My first thought was "yep this tastes like DMT, and I couldn't be happier". I sat and waited, slowly the air began to take the forms of shapes all floating around me. It was then I knew I had not broken through hyperspace so I gently closed my eyes and laid back. I could feel it running through my body, feeling the movement of every single cell. I watched as the feeling came out and blending with the shapes I was watching. Inside and out they turned as if they were not in 3D but rather 4D, movement only present in organisms that are alive. Though I didn't break through I didn't care, here I was back in a place full of pure joy. Watching with more than my eyes I enjoyed every moment of it until I suddenly opened my eyes. It was gone. I sat there and stared into space now being able to remember parts of old trips, but I am unable to describe any of it for there are no such words in our vocabulary.

I'm obviously very happy for him, and god it shows me how much love their is in the universe. Another fellow who hadn't done it before is just in such a great place. It's been a tough year (he is on probation and his brother died), but he is in a great space because of this.

SHARE THE LOVE EVERYONE, IT IS PRICELESS!
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

endlessness
#3 Posted : 8/19/2010 4:35:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Nice to know you are using these substances and trying to make your life as you want, improving each day Smile

Its indeed special when someone we introduce to dmt has a great experience and appreciates it fully, isnt it? Glad its working out for you and your friend. All the best to his struggle!

TrustLoveMan
#4 Posted : 8/19/2010 6:30:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

proto-pax wrote:
Spice is nice...

...I agreeVery happy

It's good that you're not focused just on breaking through. Every trip is a truly incredible experience!
All Posts are fiction and only exist to entertain