We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Lady Salvia is a trickster Options

Bassface
#1 Posted : 1/20/2010 3:39:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I had a deep encounter with salvia last night. Earlier, I had a pleasant, but mild pharmahuasca trip, followed by a strong vaporized dmt trip. At this point I was feeling very relaxed and happy. Now, I've developed a fear of smoked salvia that I'd been wanting to break and decided that last night was a good time to do it. I felt fearless. I loaded up my bowl with some 20x and took one big toke. It wasn't long before I got strong OEV's and sensations of pulling on my body. At one point, I was sticking my face into the cushion of my couch, but in my mind I was being submerged under water and couldn't breath. I was able to pull my head out to catch my breath a few times and eventually broke away from whatever was holding me under. Here is where things got interesting. I almost immediately forgot about feeling submerged and was thinking that was actually a very mild trip. I began talking to what I perceived as the salvia spirit about why she wasn't taking me seriously and if she was disappointed in me for some reason. I was so convinced she wasn't letting me trip harder because of something I did wrong. I also clearly remember her showing me where I was located within her kingdom and the path I had to follow to get to the deepest regions. She then left at which point I became aware of consensual reality again. It was later that I realized how amusing this whole situation was because I really believed I was having a mild experience, when in reality, I have never been so deeply immeresed in the experience before. This was my first time meeting the lady and I'm really curious to find out what she has in store for me enxt.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Espiridion
#2 Posted : 2/16/2010 10:48:00 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Nice report. Was she in green apparel? Did she have a face?

E
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Bassface
#3 Posted : 3/7/2010 8:32:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry for the late reply. She was definitely green, but her presence was much more subtle and significant than just some green figure. It is hard to describe exactly how I experienced her. I haven't had a chance to try salvia since that night, but I'm itching to try again soon.

DimethylSpice
#4 Posted : 3/30/2010 6:33:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool report.

I can relate with what you said about having to break the "fear" of smoking salvia...

ive had some great salvia experiences as well as some more hellish, but for some reason something tells me not to give up on this amazing plant, so i find myself waiting until i have those "fearless" moments and i pack up a nice hit of 20x and see where it takes me.

I believe i might need to find a different source or maybe try a bit stronger extract though because i dont normally see entities with salvia, but i can feel them and i know they are there.

Im glad to see that you were able to give salvia a second chance and got something memorable from the experience.

Happy travels.
All above posts are absolutely fictional and have nothing to do with actual reality whatsoever.

If you are waiting for "that moment", that moment is now.

DimethylSpice
#5 Posted : 3/30/2010 9:14:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3maester wrote:
The more Salvia reports I read the more and more I am convinced that in order to take salvia properly one must chew the fresh leaves, and that smoking is an insult to her.

Have you ever tried chewing fresh leaves?

Check out this link
Its Kathleen Harrison talking about why it must be used the way traditional Mazatecs use it.
http://www.youtube.com/w...NgjE&feature=related

i agree completely. as soon as i get an ounce or two of dried leaves im most certainly going to be experimenting with the quid method.

Ive also watched a live video of people chewing fresh leaves and they seemed to have a much more enjoyable experience than with smoking (which they both also did previously in the video)

Anyways, as soon as i have some leaves in my possession i will report back with my experience.
All above posts are absolutely fictional and have nothing to do with actual reality whatsoever.

Praline
#6 Posted : 4/2/2010 4:17:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeah,,chewing is way better..Or try making a tincture by soaking leaf in everclear..I think just slowing the come-up a little is the trick to having more pleasant experiences.
FYI- Anything I post here is just stuff made up by my crazy brother who lives in my closet. I feed him jellybeans.

DimethylSpice
#7 Posted : 4/2/2010 5:32:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM placed an order for 2 ounces of dried salvia leaf last night.

I will be experimenting with quidding and making salvia tea.

as i said above, ill report back with my findings.

whiskey5
#8 Posted : 4/23/2010 4:34:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I suppose I'll be trying the leaf too. I just smoked it in the past. 60x from Salvia Zone. They color code their stuff, so this was Salvia Blue. The highest extract they had at the time. Now I hear they have Salvia Black.

Anyways, I'm not sure if smoking is an insult to the plant. I've had the most remarkable experiences of my life smoking extract. Experiences that changed how I think about the world.

I've seen a female, walking through the woods ahead of me, turning back and telling me to "c'mon".

And I would sit on my couch staring, physically trying to move forward. But a part of me said "you know your not actually going to walk down some wooded trail...your in your apartment."

But, the point is that I am absolutely convinced, each and every time (except once), that I what I thought was real, isn't real, and that this salvia space is real. And, that everyone else knew it except for me. And when I get to that space, people are glad to see I finally made it.

And the "fear" of it as well. Its always that way for me prior to smoking it. Its not so much that I don't know what to expect. More like I do know what to expect. And knowing that makes me hesitant.

The transition from consensual reality, to salvia space happens in an instant. And you know your there at that instant.

But, I will try leaf one day, cause I've got to see for myself.

Bassface
#9 Posted : 5/3/2010 7:42:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

3maester wrote:
The more Salvia reports I read the more and more I am convinced that in order to take salvia properly one must chew the fresh leaves, and that smoking is an insult to her.

Have you ever tried chewing fresh leaves?

Check out this link
Its Kathleen Harrison talking about why it must be used the way traditional Mazatecs use it.
http://www.youtube.com/w...NgjE&feature=related

As negative an experience that trip might seem to be from my report, I actually enjoyed it quite a bit. I do intend to try quidding the fresh leaves soon, but I've also been looking forward to right moment for smoking salvia again.

Mindlusion
#10 Posted : 8/14/2010 9:57:23 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Lady Salvia is such a joker. Today, she KEPT telling me I was doing it wrong.
When the effects came on, every time I made a movement, I heard her voice say in a rather strange tone, almost as if she was fooling around. "YOU DID IT WRONG". I said "Your playing tricks!" She said in her same, sped up laughing like tone. "YOU DID IT.. WRONG." I said again "TRICKS!" She continued to act in a joking manner.

Also, I didn't actually hear any words, I felt her presence, and when she communicated, the words just popped into my mind.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

PsilocybeChild
#11 Posted : 8/15/2010 11:08:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've heard what sounded like an elderly woman with an english accent keep saying "you're stuck like this. you're stuck like this." While I was a bit freaked out about the bodily effects, early on in my experimentation with salvia. I'm assuming I was stuck because I needed to smoke more to break through. ..trippy
โ€•ฮปlฯ„ฮตrฮทฮนฯ„ฮณโ†’
Kambo.me Forum
โ€‹Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.

Mindlusion
#12 Posted : 8/15/2010 4:08:32 PM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

PsilocybeChild wrote:
I've heard what sounded like an elderly woman with an english accent keep saying "you're stuck like this. you're stuck like this." While I was a bit freaked out about the bodily effects, early on in my experimentation with salvia. I'm assuming I was stuck because I needed to smoke more to break through. ..trippy

Wow, that is very interesting,

I didn't mention it, but along with the joking salvia voice, I also heard an english elderly woman saying the same thing "You did it wrong!" Her voice reminded me of the elderly lady character, professor Mcgonnigal I think it might have been., in the very first Harry Potter movie. (Yeah, I watched it.)

Very interesting indeed.
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

PsilocybeChild
#13 Posted : 8/16/2010 4:55:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So Lady Salvia likes trying on an english accent. LOL
Shocked very interesting!
โ€•ฮปlฯ„ฮตrฮทฮนฯ„ฮณโ†’
Kambo.me Forum
โ€‹Internet Security Walk-Through
[url=https://kambo.me/smf/index.php?topic=395.0]Tobacco Disinformation

PM me about personal Herbalist consultations.
Can do it over PMs as to not reveal personal information.