We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
The salvia secret is leaking out Options

jamie
#41 Posted : 2/22/2010 9:29:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

For me salvia works on the very root level of my being..

Mushrooms are used traditionally at night in a room in the dark..i have taken them prob 200 times..many many times durring the day at the beach and inthe woods etc..but my deepest and most profound, life changing experiences always happen late at night, alone laying down in a dark room..or late at night laying in the woods..

You eat 5 grams of the right mushrooms..trust me you wont be walking anywhere..and in daylight?..hell no..and you definatily wont be in controll of what the little ones are showing you.

I tend to think of daytime mushroom journeys where i do things as a sort of distraction from the real experience of the mushrooms..i still benifit from it..but not in the way i do when taken alone at night..same with ayahuasca..mushrooms and ayahuasca are both very similar this way..

Salvia has taught me amazing things about myself..and it was salvia that first taught me that all of the other worlds are completely inaccessable until we are willing to look first inside of ourselves..you just need to take enough and be fully 100% prepared to let go into the experience..salvia has some amazing things to teach mankind..

But when you board that train..you best be ready to accept where it is that she's taking you.
Long live the unwoke.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DeMenTed
#42 Posted : 2/22/2010 9:46:23 PM

Barry

Its been a long time since ive ego deathed so maybe i'm forgetfull of the horror and then realization of it all that i probably need a good ass kicking by lady salvia to teach me a lesson lol. I would like shrooms in a dark room with only myself for company but i just think the visuals when outside are truly amazing, really makes you appreciate the reality that we are always in Smile.

jamie
#43 Posted : 2/22/2010 9:51:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yeah i like low sub breakthrough doses of vaped DMT outdoors as well..on the beach with the waves or in the forest that lines the beach..once you open the eyes back up and look around its very cool..chaliponga alks were the coolest for this..i think its the 5meo..connects you to the forst.
Long live the unwoke.

DeMenTed
#44 Posted : 2/22/2010 9:53:18 PM

Barry

5 meo is definitely on my 100 things to do before i die Very happy

DeMenTed
#45 Posted : 2/22/2010 9:56:07 PM

Barry

I would be very interested to feel what a slamming good techno album would sound like on 5 meo, eyes closed and 303 ripping through your soul Smile i hope i get that chance or if i do i hope i have the guts to see it through. I love music and being high. Ive erad that music doesnt incorporate into dmt very well but i think music on 5 meo may hold that something special that would make it so amazing because as you said the connection between "it" and this world is magical. I havent tried dmt tho so im sure my whole thinking will change after i try it . Im probably talking complete B.S right now Very happy lol.

burningmouth
#46 Posted : 2/23/2010 9:16:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
fractal enchantment wrote:
Funny thing about levi's..levi strauss was an anthropologist..who created a company that made jeans and they used textile patterns that he copied from amazonian ayahuasca drinkers without bothering to compensate the very people that he stole those patterns from..

Interesting...I didn't know that. Doesn't surprise me though.

DeMenTed wrote:
I would be very interested to feel what a slamming good techno album would sound like on 5 meo, eyes closed and 303 ripping through your soul Smile

My friend's all time favorite album to listen to with headphones and maryjane is Kraftwerk's 'Radioactivity'.

DeMenTed
#47 Posted : 2/23/2010 5:33:00 PM

Barry

"My friend's all time favorite album to listen to with headphones and maryjane is Kraftwerk's 'Radioactivity'."
Mary Jane is still the best for music i think, i can listen to any style of music and appreciate it. Techno on good E is where its at tho Smile

Nordic
#48 Posted : 2/23/2010 6:15:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
yeah i like low sub breakthrough doses of vaped DMT outdoors as well..on the beach with the waves or in the forest that lines the beach..once you open the eyes back up and look around its very cool..chaliponga alks were the coolest for this..i think its the 5meo..connects you to the forst.

That is my experience too 100%

About the music thing, I find it important to not put it too loud, this prevents me from being able to disengage and fall deeper into the DMT trance.
Also techno music can be very hard to deal with on DMT, especialy a repetitive kickdrum, even with uplifting trance, you will pass some dark valleys before reaching the oasis. We actualy lately stumbled on to how well oriental music goes with DMT... its like the two were made for each other... or on each other.

burningmouth
#49 Posted : 2/24/2010 6:05:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Location: Forever riding the rotating molecular structure of interconnecting peoploids.
DeMenTed wrote:
"My friend's all time favorite album to listen to with headphones and maryjane is Kraftwerk's 'Radioactivity'."
Mary Jane is still the best for music i think, i can listen to any style of music and appreciate it. Techno on good E is where its at tho Smile

Let me add something about that Kraftwerk album...You absolutely need some mj in order to get through it. It's a very strange album/cd.

Prodigy is very hard driving. I like that cd that came out in 2004, the one with the lips. House music is great too. A FOAF said that MJ goes good with just about any kind of stimulation.

**EDIT**
ATTENTION. You absolutely need to see this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuGaqLT-gO4
**EDIT**

Sorry about going off topic. I would like to say a few more things about salvia, but the only real time to speak about it is when you're in the trip. Talking about it while straight is like trying to bring up something from a previous life. I'll say this much though.....

There is a code embedded within the salvia trip, a code that could drastically change human evolution. I know that sounds like bullshit. Salvia experiences are like potential realities becoming actualized. There is a perfect paradigm for human existence that only exists as a possibility. Salvia is capable of bringing potential realities to the forefront so that the salvia user can briefly see them as actual realities. These brief 'actual' realities are like full functioning templates waiting to be discovered by humans.

These templates aren't boring and stale. They are aesthetic masterpieces within a virtual landscape. This is where our future currently resides...We are already in the future waiting for our prior selves to catch up and discover the salvia code so that past and future selves can embrace.

Jslickman
#50 Posted : 8/15/2010 9:11:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all, first let me say I am so happy to have found a community so enlightened and open minded to the existance of more than what is seen with our eyes. I stumbled upon you all by google after I had an intersting trip induced by salvia. Before I get started on my ramble of questions I'd like to introduce myself a bit (and apologize for posting on such an old post). I'm a complete novice when it comes to hallucinagins, and psychadelics the likes. I've donemjnor experimentation with mj and only used salvia three times. My first time with Sally I had a short and less than enlightening trip where everything was as close to being like a fan blade spinning (for lack of other English). The second time was much more intense as well as more easy to describe. I recall everything around me; people, plants, objects and even the sky all turning into countless "lower case 'e's. It was unreal for me and I can't even recall my return to this reality. But as stated I found this forum due to my third and most recent trip (today in fact), where I had what felt like a blackout. Sitting in a chair in the driveway with six other people there, I used a water pipe and ripped as slow but hard as I could then cleared it. I found myself counting telling myself I would hold it in for atleast thirty seconds. 26 came along and boom. That's when I experienced the "blackout." everything and everyone around me crinkled away almost in the way a wet paper with life like paintig on it would do. After that there was only darkness and silence until I came to, and even then I felt completely detached from existence. I vaguely remember everyone talking to me but I couldn't hear them, and it was almost like I was having an over the shoulder thrid person point of view. What is most odd though, is I felt and still feel something happened in that blackout. I can't visualize it at all because all there was was blackness, but it was almost like the blackness was a presence, some inexplicable occurance that I want so bad to capture.. I was wondering if anyone else here has had similar experiences, and would be very eager to learn the methods of consumption of salvia. Mainly I felt it necessary to tell someone about my experience that could possibly come close to fathom it, as well as appreciate it for what it is, and for what it could be. Thanks for reading, I'd love to hear responses.

clearlyone
#51 Posted : 8/15/2010 12:23:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

burningmouth wrote:
Salvia is a full fuctioning reality, either within our brains or out in the physical universe, or both.

burningmouth wrote:
The agenda is to get the experience into consensus reality. Salvia seems to play a game with revealment and concealment.

Burningmouth, your sentiments are right on. Sally was responsible for SMIMs, probably neurotic, drive to 'bring back' some essential truth(s) from beyond. What SWIM finds unique with Sally over Spice is the overwhelming sense that you are visiting home again - that It is the true reality and the human on planet Earth was a nice daydream you had one afternoon just for fun. That impression has sometimes sustained in the back of his mind several days after. SWIM then even more enjoys the lightness and love of life here and thanks Sally for this.

"Blinded by their own sight, hearing, feeling, and knowing, they don't perceive the radiance of the source. If they could eliminate all conceptual thinking, this source would appear, like the sun rising through the empty sky and illuminating the whole universe." - Huang Po

obliguhl
#52 Posted : 8/15/2010 3:19:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Funny thing about levi's..levi strauss was an anthropologist..who created a company that made jeans and they used textile patterns that he copied from amazonian ayahuasca drinkers without bothering to compensate the very people that he stole those patterns from..

Man, two different levi strauß. The inventor of the jeans died in 1902, and the anthropoogist just recently.

Global
#53 Posted : 8/15/2010 4:53:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Music, LSDMT, Egyptian Visions, DMT: Energetic/Holographic Phenomena, Integration, Trip Reports

If salvia reality is McKenna's transcendental object at the end of time, I think that's a fate worse than death.
"Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind" - Albert Einstein

"The Mighty One appears, the horizon shines. Atum appears on the smell of his censing, the Sunshine- god has risen in the sky, the Mansion of the pyramidion is in joy and all its inmates are assembled, a voice calls out within the shrine, shouting reverberates around the Netherworld." - Egyptian Book of the Dead

"Man fears time, but time fears the Pyramids" - 9th century Arab proverb

PREV123