We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Think It's About Time.. Options

redeadnixon
#1 Posted : 8/10/2010 2:55:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been registered here for a while now, and after doing plenty of scouring through threads and 2 extractions I think it's about time I apply for full membership.
I have been taking psychedelics for a long while now, mostly LSD, MDMA and psilocybin, but when I found out about DMT's potential, I couldn't shake the temptation from my mind.
So after searching through numerous other forums on the topic, I came across the Nexus, and realised I had found the ultimate resource; a forum almost entirely dedicated to this enigmatic substance 'spice'.
I started with a mescaline extraction, and got fairly poor yield. Whether this was my technique or just the cactus itself I am not sure. But from here I moved onto MHRB, yielding 4.2g of off white magic.
After loading my first successful pipe, no amount of trip reports could have ever allowed me to anticipate the madness that ensued.
It's been 2 weeks since my first liftoff into hyperspace. I now believe that it will be a good few years until my last.
If taken in moderation (no more than once every two weeks over prolonged periods) DMT could allow me to see myself/others and the world around me in ways I would have never even dreamed. Whether that be hellishly negative, or in an incomprehensibly loving light.
These substances aren't for everyone, so I respect this site's views on keeping the Nexus low profile, as well as the image of the spice in the real world.
I am a student of chemistry so could be of great use in discovering new and more efficient extraction methods or other plants with psychoactive potential. Time will tell.
All in all, just wanted to say I hope you accept me as a member of this community..

Peace out.
It's not the first time we've been in this dream.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

hyperspacing
#2 Posted : 8/10/2010 3:49:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello there and welcome. How many grams of mhrb did you use for your extraction? Was it a/b or stb? Either way congrats on your success. See ya around

-safe journeys
-Close your eyes, See the light, and feel the sunshine in the shade

~All views, ideas and opinions of this user are strictly fictional and in no way represent an act done in reality.

ragabr
#3 Posted : 8/10/2010 4:47:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers, glad to hear that the extraction came off so well and you've had a great blastoff!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

endlessness
#4 Posted : 8/10/2010 5:11:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus Smile

redeadnixon
#5 Posted : 8/11/2010 7:22:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hyperspacing wrote:
Hello there and welcome. How many grams of mhrb did you use for your extraction? Was it a/b or stb? Either way congrats on your success. See ya around

-safe journeys

It was from half a pound (500g), so the yield wasn't too bad I guess
It's not the first time we've been in this dream.

clearlyone
#6 Posted : 8/15/2010 12:56:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

redeadnixon wrote:
DMT could allow me to see myself/others and the world around me in ways I would have never even dreamed. Whether that be hellishly negative, or in an incomprehensibly loving light.

May it be incomprehensibly loving light .... beyond negative and positive. Godspeed.
"Blinded by their own sight, hearing, feeling, and knowing, they don't perceive the radiance of the source. If they could eliminate all conceptual thinking, this source would appear, like the sun rising through the empty sky and illuminating the whole universe." - Huang Po