We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dreams... Options

Iziel
#1 Posted : 8/8/2008 10:14:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thought you would all appreciate this...

I had a dream the other night coming off of some pretty serious medication after a trip to the ER. In the dream, there was a man that was trying to help me and my friends escape from some people chasing us. He was hiding under a yellow line on the street (I'm not sure why) but there was a cop there waiting for him. The cop killed him as we turned the corner. I decided I'd had enough and went back to the street where he died. Everything was neon and crazy and there was a mess load of coke. I have never done anything like that, but decided in the dream that everything was bad, so why not.

The dream got even crazier and even more frightening. Then, all of a sudden, I was in a very strange version of the kaleidescope. It was kind of brick and clay-mation like. The dmt people (I have no other word for them) were there and they got very mad at me for doing coke in my dream. They told me that they didn't care if it was a dream, it wasn't ok. In fact, I was supposed to stop all pain medications I was on as well.

When I woke up I felt much better... a bit like I had come off a dmt trip. It was very strange, and a bit funny now that I'm a little more removed from it!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!