We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
i think i screwed up the boil somewhat Options

getbaked
#1 Posted : 8/5/2008 9:16:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

anyways after i was done with the 1st part of boiling which i did for 90 min, then used the cheese cloth, after that put the mimosa in a second batch of distilled water, i boiled it again for 90 min, i accidently left it running for too long, and it boiled down to 1/3 1/4 of a cup on high, it didn't burn or anything like that to the pan, anyways should it be fine? im hoping at the least 60 70% of the dmt in that batch is ok.

the whole batch was about 14.5g of root bark.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

burnt
#2 Posted : 8/5/2008 10:57:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
the whole batch was about 14.5g of root bark.

this is a small extraction don't expect much. also just continue working with your solution and hope that the boiling didnt destroy too much goodies. also there is no need to boil just simmer the solution at about 70 degress Celcius

oh oops i didnt realize that you were making a brew and not an extract from your other thread. anyway yea i have no advise then.

lemmy
#3 Posted : 8/5/2008 12:09:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

3-3 littre pulls would be standerd,even for small amounts,saying that you dont really have to use 3 littre for the 3rd pull,just a littre would be fine.and as long as you havent burned it then it should be ok.

extrememetal43
#4 Posted : 8/5/2008 2:25:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

if your brewing aya and u didnt burn it the dmt should b in there...aya brews are always boiled down. the thing is i believe u boiled it down before u strained it...i think itd be hard to filter out the bark now without losing sum of the dmt. I dont think u wana consume that with the bark not strained out by all read accounts ul b nauseated as hell. If u want u could add distilled water back to it which will thin it out so u can filter out the bark. filter the bark after decanting...it really helps clean the liquid...like i said ud do that b4 boiling down.

getbaked
#5 Posted : 8/8/2008 6:11:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

extrememetal43 wrote:
if your brewing aya and u didnt burn it the dmt should b in there...aya brews are always boiled down. the thing is i believe u boiled it down before u strained it...i think itd be hard to filter out the bark now without losing sum of the dmt. I dont think u wana consume that with the bark not strained out by all read accounts ul b nauseated as hell. If u want u could add distilled water back to it which will thin it out so u can filter out the bark. filter the bark after decanting...it really helps clean the liquid...like i said ud do that b4 boiling down.
i wasn't trying to consume it with the bark.