We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
dmt water extraction Options

finding0
#1 Posted : 8/8/2010 6:24:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wolf wants to make some changa. He would like to know if one could just repeativly boil mhrb like if making ayahuasca, but just fully evaporating the end product to get a goo. Then put this goo in water with lime to convert it to a freebase. Then pull it with a solvent for a good product? Or should he heat up the water, add some vinegar then add the goo so the dmt dissolves in the water so it can be converted by the later added lime easier?

Thank you
*Any time The word "I" is used by this account it is referring to a fictional character *

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

finding0
#2 Posted : 8/8/2010 6:48:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

or better yet, boil the mhrb liquid down but leave it a fluid then add lime and pull with with a solvent
*Any time The word "I" is used by this account it is referring to a fictional character *

jamie
#3 Posted : 8/8/2010 6:56:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Actaully you can..I have done it and it works, ending with a waxy, crayon like sort of of red stuff, that was potent and breakthrough is possible..It's not as pure as a np solvent extraction though and the yields are not as good.

You have to get all the steps right and not skip out or it will not work you well. DO 3 acid water boils on the bark and combine them all into one large jar and stickit in the fridge for a day to let sediments drop out of solution..then filter out the purple water..ut sould be a clear purple not all murkey red..

Then evaporate this acid watr extact down to purple shiny bark crystals..grind that up into a powder..add sodium carb and water to freebase it..let that dry..then do a few pulls with iso letting each one pull for a while..filter out the iso and add the pulls together and get an eye dropper or baster or something..once all the sediment has dropped otu of solution remove the clear yellowy orange iso, and be careful not to suck up the sediment with it, it will just mae it more impure..

Then evaporate it onto some leaf material with harmalas for changa. if you use 100g of bark dont evap it onto more than 1 gram of leaf..probmore like.6 grams of leaf..you wont get 2% yield this way at all..but it does work and can be quite potent.

That was the first tek I ever did before I moved onto to A/B teksa few years ago..and Ive done it since then as well..but only to make changa..you dont want to smoke this stuff unless its evapped onto a leaf..its like trying to vape a chunk of pastell or something.

If you can id just pull with a np solvent though.
Long live the unwoke.

finding0
#4 Posted : 8/8/2010 7:01:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much. Ive been waiting for a good reply like this so I could do it asap

jamie
#5 Posted : 8/8/2010 7:04:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

make sure you do eachiso pull thoroughly and shake it up lots.if you rush it it never seems to pull much. This is NOT a super effective tek..it will leave lots of the DMT still unextracted, but it will give you some DMT.
Long live the unwoke.

finding0
#6 Posted : 8/8/2010 7:19:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ah thats fine, back in the days when i was doing a/b extractions I had too much and basically got addictec to the dmt universe and would smoke it every chance I got