We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hail Nexians! How I love thee Options

qdizzy
#1 Posted : 8/6/2010 10:51:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been browsing this fine site for quite awhile now. I finally decided to join, so I could download some of your fab docs. I would have posted something sooner, but the wealth of information here is so great that I've never had any need to ask a question; I've come close many times. Plus, I'm not too social by nature. The atmosphere here is great, and I'd like to become a part of the community, so I suppose it's time I say hello to you all. Hello!

Also, I'd like to thank the members who have devoted their free time to educating people, pioneering new teks, and sharing knowledge for the benefit the community. Without you, there would be nothing.

I wrote a fictional account of a person's journey to this site:

He bought a wheatgrass juicer because nobody around him knew what dmt was; acquiring some would have been impossible. He read stories, fabulous stories, about Phalaris grass containing dmt. Although, the stories about the effects of dmt interested him much more. He was like a child on Christmas day when his juicer finally arrived. He mounted it to the table, fed the collected grass in, and cranked until his arms were numb. The result was about 20ml of green sludge. He let the sludge dry and tried to smoke it. All he felt was his lungs burn and a sadness in his heart. Nothing significant happened in his head. So, he let his dream of trying this magical substance die. Occasionally, he would read up on new developments in extraction techniques.

It wasn't until years later that he started really searching again. He found this wonderful technique called STB which sounded like the perfect way to get his feet wet. Reports by others indicated that it worked wonders, and his heart filled with joy. One day he found a super website called the dmt-nexus. It filled his favorites folder very quickly. He read and read until he was finally prepared.

He did the standard 1g bark/15ml h2o/1g NaOH method. It worked, and he was proud of himself. When he finally enjoyed the fruits of his labour, he was not disappointed. "Hurray," he thought, "It was everything they said it was. Albeit, a tad intense." He told his friends of his discovery and shared it with them. They were all very happy, and it was beautiful.

Now he is experimenting with new methods, adding new materials to perfect his art.

THE END

I hope you all enjoyed my story about some guy. I like writing fictional stories about people who are not myself.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 8/6/2010 5:26:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello friend, welcome! glad to have you here!

Its a great feeling to have that first successful extraction, isnt it?

If you're researching with new extractions, I would strongly suggest limonene based teks such as BLAB, Amor Fati's approach or q21's tek. All of them you can find in the WIKI. Good luck with that!

qdizzy
#3 Posted : 8/6/2010 7:46:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hehe, I just found the BLAB wiki last night! I'm really digging these new fangled non-petrochem teks. Just need some d-limonene and fumaric. Much thanks for the side by side fumarate conversion post, btw.

ragabr
#4 Posted : 8/6/2010 9:25:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cheers qdizzy, welcome to the Nexus!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

kyrolima
#5 Posted : 8/7/2010 2:33:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

happy welcome to a new nexus member Shocked Shocked Shocked
elusive illusion