We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Extraction tool Options

BGTM236
#1 Posted : 2/19/2010 7:59:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SWIM isnt sure what most of SWIY use to scrape their crystals, but SWIM has seen a lot of pictures of people using razor blades. If this is the case for SWIY, I have two words for you, palette knife. Having a handle is great and the edge is flexible and easily conforms to corners, they are less than $5. Just thought id pass this tip along to anyone still using razor blades.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

glasseyed
#2 Posted : 7/19/2010 2:15:57 PM

Arthur

i was just about to post a similar suggestion glad to see someone else is thinking along the same lines Smile
do you use the square tipped ones?
I is someone else

curious1
#3 Posted : 8/6/2010 7:57:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

excuse the ignorance but what is a pallet knife and where would you purchase one? I am not in the USA
Love

benzyme
#4 Posted : 8/6/2010 9:21:05 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

artist's tool for mixing paints.

swim uses a razor blade, scoopula, and microspatula
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Infundibulum
#5 Posted : 8/6/2010 9:47:57 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Scraping something off a glass surface an art whose mastery requires patience and many years of practise. The true masters can scrape everything so clean that not a single yoctomole stays behind.

Those in the arcane art of scraping do their daily practise by cleaning their plates off of food solely by using a sewing needle. Unconfirmed sources claim that they can scrape dmt off a glass dish by thought alone.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

gammagore
#6 Posted : 8/6/2010 11:23:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Infundibulum wrote:
Scraping something off a glass surface an art whose mastery requires patience and many years of practise. The true masters can scrape everything so clean that not a single yoctomole stays behind.

Those in the arcane art of scraping do their daily practise by cleaning their plates off of food solely by using a sewing needle. Unconfirmed sources claim that they can scrape dmt off a glass dish by thought alone.

whicked, totaly awesomeLaughing Laughing