We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
excelsior Options

fraterS.O.L.
#1 Posted : 8/4/2010 8:54:37 PM

Bill Nye

Hello nexians

I am obviously a new member but a long time fan/student of your ways. (Or your dogs' and cats' ways) I had the pleasure of trying the spirit molecule about 3 years back and have been doing the whole shaman thing about a year now.(only in the astral realm of course for doing anything I may speak of is completely unadvised and illegal in most places in the physical) I have (fictionally as I already mentioned) become proficient in the a/b, stb/ and limteks, the latter being my absolute fave since the strassman expiraments were my inspiration for my first humble steps into the land of the gnomes, hooray! Anywho, I have been meaning to start an account and begin posting for some time now and I suppose its only fair that fellow psychonauts baby steps begin in the nursery so I will bide my time bouncing around here and there with the rest of the babes. Hopefully giving insight and gaining much more. Then maybe one day when the fates conspire on my behalf some infinite being of unimaginal power might come and grant me access to a small fraction of the power they control. I promise that when that bright day arrrives I will only use my powers for the good of the world as we know it.

Sincerely yours in infinite manifestations of spacedust and radiation
Frater Sol Omnibus Lucet

"Then he looked right through me
With somniferous almond eyes
Don't even know what that means
Must remember to write it down,
This is so real
Like the time Dave floated away
See my heart is pounding
'Cause this **** never happens to me!"
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 8/4/2010 10:03:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus man, glad you are hereSmile

endlessness
#3 Posted : 8/4/2010 10:08:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome bro Smile nice you've been enjoying limteks

have you tried oral dmt yet?

fraterS.O.L.
#4 Posted : 8/5/2010 12:10:38 AM

Bill Nye

endlessness wrote:
welcome bro Smile nice you've been enjoying limteks

have you tried oral dmt yet?

I ran a few manske teks on some BBB rue & got decent yeilds. the pharma experience was superb. yet to try with my jimjam fumar but gave sum to a fellow explorer who didnt feel it... it was before i cleaned off the extra fumaric acid sothats what i blame it on. speaking of which, check my post at the end of the general extraction help and let me know if it sounds good.
This is so real
See my heart is pounding
Tool - Rosetta Stoned

ANYTHING I POST ONLY TOOK PLACE IN REALMS OF PURE IDEA AND THOUGHT, ANY PICTURES I POST ARE STRAIGHT FROM GOOGLE IMAGES. ANY AND ALL PROCESSES I CLAIM TO CARRY OUT HAVE NOT ACTUALLY OCCURRED IN PHYSICAL REALITY, AND THEREFORE VIOLATE NO PHYSICAL LAW. WHEN SUCH THINGS ARE BANNED FROM THOUGHT I WILL CEASE TO CARRY THEM OUT EVEN IN THE ETHER.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 8/5/2010 12:53:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

interesting... Smile How much did your friend consume? Even with clean fumarates, some people need very high doses comparatively. I know people (like jorkest) who need 30mg for a full blown pharma trip while I personally need 200mg of clean stuff for decent effects. So dont feel bad if even after it is cleaned up, some people dont have significant experiences with it in lower doses, it seems metabolism varies a lot with different people

Rivea
#6 Posted : 8/5/2010 1:44:35 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

endlessness wrote:
interesting... Smile How much did your friend consume? Even with clean fumarates, some people need very high doses comparatively. I know people (like jorkest) who need 30mg for a full blown pharma trip while I personally need 200mg of clean stuff for decent effects. So dont feel bad if even after it is cleaned up, some people dont have significant experiences with it in lower doses, it seems metabolism varies a lot with different people

Me and my girlfriend tried Rue-MHRB teas (an analog of ayahuasca) as our first two experiences. We took about 3 grams of rue in 22 ml tea, and 30 minutes later took 7 grams of MHRB in 35 ml tea. Since then I have since extracted the same MHRB and I get 1% yields from this.

My girlfriend who did keep the teas down for an hour just managed to feel very sick and vomited a lot. I had little nausea, and no vomiting, and had a mind bending 3.5 hour journey into hyperspace complete with sighting of dancing entities. The peak lasted almost 2 hours. Wow wow wow!

Here is my point. As endlessness reports, it seems that different people have far different ability to absorb DMT through the GI tract weather it be pharmahuasca or "ayahuasca". It might be the absorption rate or it may be that different people need more MAO inhibition for let the DMT get into the blood stream.

Welcome and Happy Journeys
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

aftertoke
#7 Posted : 8/5/2010 7:22:01 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I liked the essay haha. Welcome to the Nexus, this place is a great collection of information and I'm sure you'll have a lot to contribute to the community.

Peace Twisted Evil
I do not seek to follow in the footsteps of the men of old. I seek what they sought.

fraterS.O.L.
#8 Posted : 8/6/2010 5:46:13 PM

Bill Nye

endlessness wrote:

Well that's good to know. I've really only freebased my jimjam fumarate or took the strassman plunge, which to me seems the best way to get consistent results, but I've read everywhere that it is the ideal form for pharma. So I gave my friend the full 1mg/lb plus the extra 30% because of th weight difference. Don't remember exactly but I know I added it all up right and it was somewhere in the 200mg range. He got the harmala effect but the crazy visuals I got when I did it with freebase weren't there for him. He did say later that he had taken xanax earlier that day. I know that generally impares my trips on cid, shrooms etc. Does it do the same for pharma? I know he probly shouldn't have taken the maoi's on the xan but hindsight is 20/20 right. I had told him before what was good and what wasn't good to take but forgot to ask him when I gave it to him... I plan on trying myself when I get around to wiring the jimjam shop. Also check out a new post I'm about to put on. The general help board.

Do what thou wilt
S.O.L.
This is so real
See my heart is pounding
Tool - Rosetta Stoned