We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Worth my While Options

camakazi
#1 Posted : 8/3/2010 12:47:57 AM

RUN DMT

How do you all do? had a little break from all things spice for a couple months.. so not really been on much. Im just finding my feet again after a rather hectic realisation with pharma a while back.

anyways some of you might know I record tracks when Im not tripping Smile

'Worth my While'... first on the player.
www.myspace.com/themurdo

lettuce know what you think

lovings
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

The playful ballad of the sacred salad.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

State of the Mind
#2 Posted : 8/3/2010 2:37:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When you click on the link it comes up with this for me. Confused Sad
Quote:
Server Error

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

People spend their lives searching for perfect moments and fail to see, that there are many unappreciated perfect moments everyday that are overlooked.

jbark
#3 Posted : 8/3/2010 2:41:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

State of the Mind wrote:
When you click on the link it comes up with this for me. Confused Sad
Quote:
Server Error

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Me too. Fix it - id love to hear it!Wink

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

camakazi
#4 Posted : 8/3/2010 3:11:33 PM

RUN DMT

sorry about that fellows.. I must have missed out a bit.

thats it working now.

peace
"accept the possibility that you may never come back, then your mind is truly open."
____________________________________________________________________________________

MelCat
#5 Posted : 8/3/2010 6:05:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I don't dig a lot of rap or hip hop but it's got a really nice vibe and flows nice.

Good work man Smile
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

jbark
#6 Posted : 8/3/2010 6:27:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

very smooooth! Not my style of tune, but congrats, its really well done!

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

camakazi
#7 Posted : 8/6/2010 2:37:49 PM

RUN DMT

thank you for taking the time to listen and leave some feedback guys Smile especially when hip hop isn't really your tastes hehe.

nice one!

peace

Buster
#8 Posted : 8/6/2010 2:56:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fuckin Quality wee man! am impressed Cool. need to get the ball rolling for a wee camping trip before
the summers gone. soon!!!!!!
I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

camakazi
#9 Posted : 8/6/2010 3:54:52 PM

RUN DMT

cheers bro Smile.. the camping has to be done mate, we had a rather lovely trip into the hills back in june. watching the tops of the distant hills getting blown like smoke into the sky was something special Pleased
dropped you a pm anyways mate.
spk soon