We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Im here! Options

HereButNot
#1 Posted : 8/6/2010 12:01:17 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone!

I've been lurking the forum for a wee bit now and I'm thouroughly enjoying the goldmine of information you have here. I've experimented with psychedelics a fair bit, from LSD to 2c-b to 4-AcO-DMT. Lately I've been awaiting my next batch of 2c-b arriving so I can experiment with entheogens and meditation (the latter I have never done succesfully Sad ).

Anyway I'm just glad to have found an informative, un-dramatic, down to earth forum where I can educate myself aswell as entertain Smile.

That's about all I can think of, I'm from Scotland and my favourite place to be is the pixelated pool of psychedelia!

Long days and pleasant nights,
Peace

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 8/6/2010 12:12:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man, welcome to the NexusSmile

Have you any experience with nn-DMT?

jbark
#3 Posted : 8/6/2010 12:12:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome HereButNot. You've found the right place! Enjoy your stay - and call for room service anytime!!Wink

In the meantime, tell us a little about your experience, your thoughts your life your dreams... BTW, if not here, then where?Cool

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

ragabr
#4 Posted : 8/6/2010 12:59:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey HereButNot, welcome!
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms

HereButNot
#5 Posted : 8/6/2010 10:53:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcome Smile

Nah no experience with DMT yet Sad I've been franticly seeking it out and I still live at home unfortunately so I doubt I can do an extraction discreetly - but I'm still planning on researching to see if I can! The closest I've got to a DMT trip (bar my dreams) is probably my 40mg 4-AcO-DMT trip, now I obviously can't say it was DMT-esque but damn, I've never seen something so beautifully 3d and colourful in my life.
Psychedelics have to be my all-time favourite 'drug', and one of the only 'drugs' which really hold value and meaning.

All in due time ill get my experiences written up, hopefully ill have a DMT experience to share by the end of this year.