We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I AM THE HALLUCINOGENIUS Options

hallucinogenius
#1 Posted : 8/2/2010 10:30:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello DMT-nexus.

Im on a few other forums such as shroomery and infodrug as hallucinogenius. And a private forum under a different name.
nowadays i only really use research chemicals such as 2C-x and substituted tryptamines but ill never say no to some acid, mushrooms or mescaline.

I grow my own cacti and mushrooms and thats about it really. I enjoy alot of banter too.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

lyserge
#2 Posted : 8/2/2010 10:35:24 PM

polyfather anomalous

Hmm, at the moment I'm enjoying a light dose of 2C-T-2 myself. Very interesting, can definitely see why people tried using it as a nootropic.

To the point: do you have experience or interest in DMT? What brings you here?

And do you know who the 'real' Hallucinogenius is? Ie: Simon Posford? Who came first?
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

hallucinogenius
#3 Posted : 8/2/2010 10:57:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry dont know him. I mainly joined because of the extraction threads and it seems pretty cool on this site.

The only experience i have with DMT was when i kinda fucked up an extraction of MHRB and just came out with a tiny yield. 100g of MHRB to .1g DMT. Thats what you get for using ready mixed NaOH at unknown concentrations though. I split the .1g into 3 lumps nd vaped it in a lightbulb vape. Wasnt very impressed sadly enough. I need to get my mescaline extraction techniques down before trying DMT again.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 8/2/2010 11:48:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome!

where was your MHRB from? When you extracted, what colour was the mimosa acqueous layer ? I doubt that it was NaOH concentration, DMT extractions are really forgiving and very little NaOH can raise the pH enough for basically all the DMT to be freebase. Was your mimosa powdered? What solvent did you use, how big were the pulls and how many pulls did you do?

By the way, lightbulb vap is the absolute worse smoking method, according to a lot of people. Check the FAQ, there are way way way way more effective vaporization methods.

btw, whats banter?

antrocles
#5 Posted : 8/3/2010 12:17:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

simon is a very dear friend, mr. genius.... you might recognize his little garage band he affectionately calls "shpongle"... Pleased

by the sounds of it, it would appear that you stand to learn and grow a lot on this wonderful forum. i very much look forward to reading a report on a proper DMT experience when you finally have one!

tip #1- lose the light bulb and invest in a proper Glass Vaporgenie. trust me, you'll be glad you did. i really do hope you decide to give the spirit molecule another, proper attempt. i think when you've 'connected', you will understand why:

a) the tone and spirit of this site is so righteous and

b) why the forum exists in the first place! Pleased

love and gratitude!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

#6 Posted : 8/3/2010 12:29:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
btw, whats banter?

Messing around, taking the piss, mocking character assasination, good humoured and playful exchanges on any (usually non-sensical) subject that are not to be taken seriously. We Brits excel at it. The Nexus needs more of it! Wink
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

hallucinogenius
#7 Posted : 8/3/2010 10:19:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My mhrb was from funkyblunts, the owner is a friend and usually does me good cactus, the extraction was quite a while ago. The solvent was lighter fluid from swan i think. cant remember now. Ill deffinately look into getting more DMT soon, once all my other projects are finished.

How does it compare to DPT? I was thinking of buying some soon and also what would you guys recommend as being the best dmt tek for a beginner?

antrocles
#8 Posted : 8/4/2010 5:17:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

marsifold's tek is a very easy to follow one that always yields good results. the BLAB is also great if you want something a bit more earth-friendly (uses d-Limonene).

also, i cannot stress highly enough the importance of a good vaping device (the GVG is worth every penny and you'll enjoy it for years and years) and a solid, dependable torch lighter.

i'm so excited for you my brother. can't wait to hear about your first PROPER DMT experience! trust me on this one- you will most certainly understand what we are all on about over here.... Pleased

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

camdemonium
#9 Posted : 8/4/2010 6:20:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
simon is a very dear friend

If this is true then you must have some quality medicines, say hi to the true hallucinogenius for me!
Om Mani Padme Hum