We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello DMT Nexus, I'm Ziggens Options

Ziggens
#1 Posted : 8/4/2010 1:31:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm Ziggens and I have become genuinely interested in DMT. I have done tons of research and have read Dr. Strassman's book, DMT: The Spirit Molecule. I hope to one day, sooner or later, embark on a journey into the DMT world.
-Ziggens

Points2Shop

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Rivea
#2 Posted : 8/4/2010 1:47:45 AM

No.. that can't be...

Senior Member | Skills: Harmalas, A/B Extraction, Sonication, Sterile Processing, Hardware design, Craftsman

Welcome Ziggens. The Strassman book is a great read. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I am a relatively new member here too, and I find that it is a very absorbing world to explore DMT. I have read several books and have taken a half dozen journeys. Each reveals yet something new.
Everything mentioned herein has been deemed by our staff of expert psychiatrists to be the delusional rantings of a madman who has been treated with Thorazine who is hospitalized within the confines of our locked facility. This patient sometimes requires the application of 6 point leather restraints and electrodes at the temples to break his delusions. Therefore, take everything mentioned above with a grain of salt...

Ziggens
#3 Posted : 8/4/2010 2:36:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Interesting, I've read an ebook of The Spirit Molecule, I'm buying the actual book very soon though.
-Ziggens

Points2Shop

dreamer042
#4 Posted : 8/4/2010 2:43:55 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Welcome to the nexus Ziggens! I'm sure you'll find in this site a wealth of information and an intelligent interesting and amazing community of people. Much luck in your future explorations and much love.

-Namaste
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca