We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Seems weird to write an essay to get full access... Options

Love For Drugs
#1 Posted : 7/13/2010 9:42:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It seems weird that writing an introductory essay will help me out to become a full member.

I don't really know what to say, well i came here because I'm interested in using DMT for healing purposes. I also might spend some time in the cacti forums because i have a few cacti. I found bufotenine to be really weird but enjoyable. I just did some and I'm in the after glow of it while I'm writing this essay thingy.

Thats pretty much all i could think of, if you really care to know anything about me or something then ask me and ill get back to you. I hope to spend time in the other part of the forum soon.
If I gave you a map to my mind, you still wouldn't be able to navigate threw it.

"You can try and change me, it don't matter what you do, it doesn't matter what you say because I'm never going to be like you." - OPM

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

gammagore
#2 Posted : 7/13/2010 9:53:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi there, welcome

This intro essay is here so the comunity members can get to know the new members a little betterSmile

The nursery is also in place to keep undesirable members and trolls out of the main forum.

You also say you tried some Bufo? how did you extract it, if I may ask?

Anyway, hope you enjoy reading around, and if you have any questions just ask.

Love For Drugs
#3 Posted : 7/13/2010 10:19:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

You see, i understand the part about the nursery, i just didn't understand the essay until you explained it. My friend gave me some of his extract and told me to try it. I have 55 seeds that i am going to try an extract on when i find a TEK i think will be the best.
If I gave you a map to my mind, you still wouldn't be able to navigate threw it.

"You can try and change me, it don't matter what you do, it doesn't matter what you say because I'm never going to be like you." - OPM

gammagore
#4 Posted : 7/13/2010 10:27:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Take a look here , this TEK might be of some helpSmile

Love For Drugs
#5 Posted : 7/13/2010 10:44:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow, sounds like that is the one for me. Thanks, that helped me out a lot now i don't have to search everywhere and hope it is a good TEK to follow.

kyrolima
#6 Posted : 7/13/2010 3:59:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That essay is enough to accept you as a fullmember.
elusive illusion

Love For Drugs
#7 Posted : 7/13/2010 7:52:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok, i understand it isn't enough. Ill try to think of thinks that is even worth adding to it.

L_Star
#8 Posted : 7/15/2010 9:39:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Herro and welcome, safe travels ahead. You dont need to write an essay to be a full member. Its about the attitude you show Smile All the best.

gammagore wrote:

The nursery is also in place to keep undesirable members and trolls out of the main forum.

HAHA excellent "the TROLLS"
Much respect to all from L_Star

Disclaimer: EVERYTHING posted by L_Star is said from the following persons: SWIM. All are hypothetical posts and are not endorsements of any activities, beliefs, and practices stated, that may be correlated with the person stated, or another person posting, or third party user, in anyway on dmt-nexus.com. All that is said is for educational purposes and as said is "hypothetical" and therefore cannot be taken for true accounts. SWIM and L_Star abide by the Law in all practices. SWIM would like reader to note that SWIM is blind, and L_Star is a typing assistant voluntering for SWIM. L_Star is bound by legal legislation for customer privacy by Data Protection Act, therefore SWIM will not be identified.

Regards L_Star

Love For Drugs
#9 Posted : 7/15/2010 10:29:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh, ok. I thought i had to write an essay. I will still probably rewrite this essay when i can think of something that is really worth writing about myself.

lyserge
#10 Posted : 7/16/2010 2:21:53 AM

polyfather anomalous

Love For Drugs wrote:
It seems weird that writing an introductory essay will help me out to become a full member.

Perhaps so, but the forum is comparatively of trashy posts, especially compared to other forums on related subjects, such as bluelight (which still has proven to be a good source in some regards). I posted around the Nursery, added a few introductory notes about my experience with Spice and why I arrived at the Nexus (via a google search after a frightening experience), then made a post formally requesting to be a member. The mods looked back at the posts I made and realized I was 'legit', so I was quickly awarded full membership. I think the system works pretty well.
"...I didn't know that Cheshire cats always grinned; in fact, I didn't know that cats could grin..." - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

Norl
#11 Posted : 7/16/2010 2:24:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Even with a simple understanding of what is happening during each step of an extraction, I still see so much misleading info all around the web. People are so quick to jump into one pool of thought and put it on paper like its the way it will be, especially people with little psychedelic experience who want answers. If for no other reason than it is for our health and safety I'm pretty glad the Nexus instills the noob filter. + the beauty is we still have full access
Nirvana may only exist in absence of the concept itself

Art by Zanaffar

LucidJ
#12 Posted : 7/16/2010 2:32:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes I'm a self transforming machine troll. Relegated to the nursery.

No It's a necessary system, albeit,a completely random one.

corpus callosum
#13 Posted : 7/16/2010 5:48:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

I think the system here for getting promotion to full membership ultimately depends upon the discretion of our esteemed moderators and The Traveler and it works well.

To get the 'promotion' I would suggest first and foremost reading the Attitude section, considering what you post particularly with regards to the questions you pose and a degree of patience.

Pretty much any questions you may have will have been discussed in the vast archive that makes up the body of the Nexus; the mods are immensely patient in pointing 'junior' members in the right direction but a little patient searching should shed light on most queries.Unless you are into advanced chemistry etc the answers will most likely be out there.I personally think that posting for postings sake 'clutters' the Nexus and is ultimately self-defeating as it leads to unnecessary repetition and can make finding the nugget of info you may require harder to locate.

It may be a cliche but its true-all good things to those who wait......Wink
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

MooshyPeaches
#14 Posted : 7/16/2010 6:22:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Whats up LFD! Have you experienced a DMT trip yet or are you just doing research on it?

You don't need to write a informative marked essay or anything, just a introduction about yourself however you want, which you did.

Welcome =]

Love For Drugs
#15 Posted : 7/18/2010 3:07:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wow, all these post are confusing me, some people saying i have to write an essay, which i honestly believe the ones saying i don't have to is correct. That it just helps moderators understand I'm not here to be rude an disrespectful, and it gives people an idea of what type of person i am. I have no problem with the fact the Nexus is trying to keep all the unwanted out, it is actually quite cool. So, in a way it makes sense, but it still seems like you don't NEED to post a introduction essay. If you do oh well, i think this is the best essay i can write at the moment, so i guess i woun't become a full member anytime soon.

Mooshy, right now I'm still in the research part, because every time i think i know which way i want to go i start to think about it and then i think well that can go really bad. Like I am trying to decide how I'm going to start on DMT, whether it is vapeing it, or making Ayahuasca. I read that Ayahuasca can be to long of an intense trip for some, but i also read that since vapeing DMT is short it could be considered a better place to start for a beginner, but it can also be considered a worse place to start for a beginner because it is so much more intense than Ayahuasca. I think i need to do a little more research for which i am going to start with.

Thank you everyone who posted, and read it.

BakersArmy
#16 Posted: : 8/3/2010 7:30:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The concept of the nursery and the introduction essay is a great idea. Not to talk about other fourms (i browse many myself). But take a look around on another board like shroomery. While shroomery is a great website and second only to the nexus, there are quite alot of rambling idiots and trolls on there. the nursery keeps the boards of the nexus squeaky clean and removes the undesirables from the community.
I do not do drugs. Nor do i manufacture produce or distribute any illegal substance. All posts are purely a work of fiction and should never be interpreted as anything but utter ramblings of a mad man.

RigelL
#17 Posted : 8/3/2010 7:45:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Wow, all these post are confusing me, some people saying i have to write an essay, which i honestly believe the ones saying i don't have to is correct. That it just helps moderators understand I'm not here to be rude an disrespectful, and it gives people an idea of what type of person i am. I have no problem with the fact the Nexus is trying to keep all the unwanted out, it is actually quite cool. So, in a way it makes sense, but it still seems like you don't NEED to post a introduction essay. If you do oh well, i think this is the best essay i can write at the moment, so i guess i woun't become a full member anytime soon.

Lolol you already did you intro essay, confused little you Razz And nobody is saying it is mandatory to write one down, if you do - great; if you don´t - also great, we´ll get to know the person the same, just takes a little longer!
Welcome and safe jorneys
It is no measure of health to be adjusted to a profundly sick society
Learning how to walk the earth respectfully

BananaForeskin
#18 Posted : 8/3/2010 8:00:17 PM

I Eat Plant Magic

Quote:
Yes I'm a self transforming machine troll. Relegated to the nursery.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha...

We tend to welcome the self-transforming machine variety...!
¤ø¸â€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸â€žø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø¸â€žø¤º¨

.^.^.^.^.^.^(0)=õ